Fórum

Downloading data of a user from liferay 6.1 portlet in pdf, doc and csv fmt

asif aftab, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

Downloading data of a user from liferay 6.1 portlet in pdf, doc and csv fmt

Regular Member Postagens: 123 Data de Entrada: 02/09/13 Postagens Recentes
Hi
I have an application in which we generally store data of user entered by the user. My task is to download those users data in three different format
and those formats are pdf, docx and csv.
I am not demanding that please help me as soon as possible but I am requesting that please reply my post as early as possible because I have to submit
this task very soon.
Thanks and regards
asif aftab
thumbnail
Daniel Sanz, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

RE: Downloading data of a user from liferay 6.1 portlet in pdf, doc and csv

Regular Member Postagens: 143 Data de Entrada: 14/12/10 Postagens Recentes
You can export all users in csv from the control panel. Check "Users and Organizations" entry.

Liferay does not export users to any of the other format (pdf, docx) but you can use the csv to create a document and export it as pdf

thanks for your quick reply. I am trying and I will let you know for further result and I hope you will help me further
Daniel Sanz

asif aftab:
thanks for your quick reply. I am trying and I will let you know for further result and I hope you will help me further
Daniel Sanz

Sorry, may be my question was fails to described my intention that I want to ask.
Now I again I am repeating my question and hope so this time it will has information in brief and may be describe my problem
I have very simple application where a person can register and in registration form person will provide some information e.g.
name, father name, email id, age etc. These information will stored in mysql data base. Now my work is to download this data
in csv, pdf or doc formats.
Thanks for reply I downloaded each and every user in csv format from user and organizations.
thanks and regards
asif aftab