Fórum

Liferay IDE, create project problem

Matej Sloboda, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

Liferay IDE, create project problem

New Member Postagens: 6 Data de Entrada: 14/08/13 Postagens Recentes
Hi,
I installed the latest portal 6.2, SDK 6.2 and IDE milestone 2

Using eclipse JUNO/KEPLER I create a new Liferay Project as usual and click to finish. The new Project is being created, and after the console line:

[ivy-resolve]::loading settings :: file = ......plugin-sdk-6.2.0\ivy-settings.xml

nothing will happen, the Project is frozen in the state of being created, I can only cancel the operation or wait hours for nothing. I can't see an error anywhere... I tried this several times, could you help me please?
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

RE: Liferay IDE, create project problem

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1123 Data de Entrada: 16/02/10 Postagens Recentes
Are you able to click the 'cancel' button on the wizard? If not please let me know as that should be working.

The reason for the delay is that the PluginsSDK is downloading the necessary dependencies for it to operate. The first time can sometimes take a long time.
thumbnail
Gnaniyar Zubair, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

Liferay Master Postagens: 722 Data de Entrada: 19/12/07 Postagens Recentes
Gregory Amerson:
Are you able to click the 'cancel' button on the wizard? If not please let me know as that should be working.

The reason for the delay is that the PluginsSDK is downloading the necessary dependencies for it to operate. The first time can sometimes take a long time.

Amerson,

I am also facing the same issue. Cant able to click the "Cancel" button .

It takes more than 1 day to download the dependencies . But it was not like that in earlier versions.

Cant we make it available in some bundles instead of downloading those JARS directly during the plugin creation?

- Gnaniyar Zubair
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1123 Data de Entrada: 16/02/10 Postagens Recentes
Gnaniyar Zubair:
Gregory Amerson:

Amerson,

I am also facing the same issue. Cant able to click the "Cancel" button .

It takes more than 1 day to download the dependencies . But it was not like that in earlier versions.

Cant we make it available in some bundles instead of downloading those JARS directly during the plugin creation?

- Gnaniyar Zubair

We do make the bundles available for customers via the Developer Studio package. Trails are available here: https://www.liferay.com/get-ee-trial/downloads/developer-studio