14 de Novembro de 2013 03:57
Resposta

Matej Sloboda

Ranking: New Member

Data de entrada: 14 de Agosto de 2013

Mensagens recentes

Hi,
I installed the latest portal 6.2, SDK 6.2 and IDE milestone 2

Using eclipse JUNO/KEPLER I create a new Liferay Project as usual and click to finish. The new Project is being created, and after the console line:

[ivy-resolve]::loading settings :: file = ......plugin-sdk-6.2.0\ivy-settings.xml

nothing will happen, the Project is frozen in the state of being created, I can only cancel the operation or wait hours for nothing. I can't see an error anywhere... I tried this several times, could you help me please?
Gregory Amerson
RE: Liferay IDE, create project problem
24 de Novembro de 2013 06:32
Resposta

Gregory Amerson

LIFERAY STAFF

Ranking: Liferay Legend

Data de entrada: 16 de Fevereiro de 2010

Mensagens recentes

Are you able to click the 'cancel' button on the wizard? If not please let me know as that should be working.

The reason for the delay is that the PluginsSDK is downloading the necessary dependencies for it to operate. The first time can sometimes take a long time.
Kowbathullah Gnaniyar
24 de Novembro de 2013 09:40
Resposta

Kowbathullah Gnaniyar

Ranking: Liferay Master

Data de entrada: 19 de Dezembro de 2007

Mensagens recentes

Gregory Amerson:
Are you able to click the 'cancel' button on the wizard? If not please let me know as that should be working.

The reason for the delay is that the PluginsSDK is downloading the necessary dependencies for it to operate. The first time can sometimes take a long time.

Amerson,

I am also facing the same issue. Cant able to click the "Cancel" button .

It takes more than 1 day to download the dependencies . But it was not like that in earlier versions.

Cant we make it available in some bundles instead of downloading those JARS directly during the plugin creation?

- Gnaniyar Zubair
Gregory Amerson
25 de Novembro de 2013 00:58
Resposta

Gregory Amerson

LIFERAY STAFF

Ranking: Liferay Legend

Data de entrada: 16 de Fevereiro de 2010

Mensagens recentes

Gnaniyar Zubair:
Gregory Amerson:

Amerson,

I am also facing the same issue. Cant able to click the "Cancel" button .

It takes more than 1 day to download the dependencies . But it was not like that in earlier versions.

Cant we make it available in some bundles instead of downloading those JARS directly during the plugin creation?

- Gnaniyar Zubair

We do make the bundles available for customers via the Developer Studio package. Trails are available here: https://www.liferay.com/get-ee-trial/downloads/developer-studio