Fórum

Unable to create locations in Liferay 5.2.2 , bug??

Sreeranj S, modificado 15 Anos atrás.

Unable to create locations in Liferay 5.2.2 , bug??

Junior Member Postagens: 78 Data de Entrada: 17/03/09 Postagens Recentes
Unable to create the location in liferay 5.2.2 which was possible in Liferay 5.2.1

The issue is there is nothing listed under the Country drop down menu- which is a mandatory field for Location creation.

I think it is a bug?

Any fix to this issue?

Thanks..............
thumbnail
Amos Fong, modificado 15 Anos atrás.

RE: Unable to create locations in Liferay 5.2.2 , bug??

Liferay Legend Postagens: 2047 Data de Entrada: 07/10/08 Postagens Recentes
yes this is a bug, but will be fixed in 5.2.3. Not sure what the cause is though..
Sreeranj S, modificado 15 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 78 Data de Entrada: 17/03/09 Postagens Recentes
Thank Amos,

Will wait for the 5.2.3 release. In the meantime if anyone find a solution to this issue, please let us know.

Is there a ticket opened in JIRA for this issue.

I have also spot another issue with the announcement portlet. ie if the number of post in announcement portlet is more than 20, it is impossible to edit the 21st post from the Manage entries.

what happens is that when we click on the Manage entries and select the scope, first 20 entries will be displayed. if want to see the 21 entry we have to either select the Next button or have to increase the size of entries from the Items displayed drop down, but when we select any of those option it will again ask for scope, which will result displaying the select the scope option, once scope is selected it will again display the first 20 entries.

Due to this issue we are unable to edit/review the entries which is expired .

Could you please check this issue when you have time and let me know ?

Regards,
Sreeranj.S
thumbnail
Juan Fernández, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1261 Data de Entrada: 02/10/08 Postagens Recentes
Amos Fong:
yes this is a bug, but will be fixed in 5.2.3. Not sure what the cause is though..

Hi Amos:
is there a way to fix this in 5.2.2 version? I can't migrate to 5.2.3 now and I need this to work properly
Thanks