Fórum

Liferay Integration with Jms; Event based

Crina Arsenie, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

Liferay Integration with Jms; Event based

New Member Postagens: 9 Data de Entrada: 15/03/13 Postagens Recentes
Hello,

I am trying to integrate Liferay with other standalone applications I have. I am therefor trying to insert messages into Liferay through an JMS broker (ActiveMQ). The idea is that one portlet could act as a mediator in the following way: he is implementing the MessageListener and listening on the Jms (topic) and a soon as a message comes into the topic, it receives it and dispatch it to all the other portlets. Then each portlet will react corresponding to its processEvent implementation.
My problem is that I realized this only if my dispatcher portlet has the "dispatching" action activated by an user interaction (through a button for which I set an actionListener). I want this to be done automatically. I tryed with a checkbox and a boolean which changes the value of the checkbox, so I added a valueChangeListener but It gives me the following error:

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.liferay.portlet.ResourceResponseImpl cannot be cast to javax.portlet.ActionResponse

If I am using RessouceResponse I cannot use the .sendEvent method which can be made with ActionResponse.
I am using jsf for the portlet development.

Can you give me some hints/ other options to make this connection ??
Many many thanks!
Crina
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

RE: Liferay Integration with Jms; Event based

Liferay Legend Postagens: 2655 Data de Entrada: 27/07/05 Postagens Recentes
This appears to be a duplicate post.