Fórum

liferay in action code source for Liferay 6.1

Charaf faceofjock, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

liferay in action code source for Liferay 6.1

Junior Member Postagens: 30 Data de Entrada: 08/04/13 Postagens Recentes
Hi all ,

I would like to know if it exists a source code (LIFERAY 6.1) for projects in "liferay in action" book.

Thanks
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

RE: liferay in action code source for Liferay 6.1

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14915 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
No.

When the book was published, 6.0 was the current release. You should find a link in the book telling you where to download the 6.0 compatible source.

There are, however, issues using the source in 6.1. Changes are required and, although they are not significant, you should probably use 6.0 while reading the book. When you're ready to take the training wheels off, work through the 6.1 migration yourself, as it will help to reinforce everything you've learned.

Thank you sir for this advice , so i will download liferay 6.0 , and after i finish the book , i will then install 6.1 and begin developement.
I was wondering if someone has succeeded to correct bugs and deploy it in 6.1 ,no matter,i will do this , thanks again.

What about Liferay IDE, shoud i use the proper one for 6.0 ?
thumbnail
Manish Yadav, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

Expert Postagens: 493 Data de Entrada: 26/05/12 Postagens Recentes
Charaf faceofjock:

What about Liferay IDE, shoud i use the proper one for 6.0 ?

you can use Liferay IDE or Liferay Developer Studio for creating portlet,hook,theme,ext and layout.
Both are Independent from liferay versions. Insure that you are using same Plugin and same version server bundle [for eg:- liferay-plugin6.0 and liferay-tomcat6.0]

i have added both SDK 6.0.6 and 6.1 and 2 liferay Servers for 6.0 and 6.1 in eclipse JUNO .
The source code has worked fine on SDK 6.0.6 and server 6.0.

Thanks all for your answers