Fórum

Different permissions to different portlet instances

Alexander Ishmuradov, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Different permissions to different portlet instances

Junior Member Postagens: 48 Data de Entrada: 18/03/13 Postagens Recentes
I have a page which contains two instances of Asset Publisher portlet with a different contents (Asset Type == Website Content, filtered by tag).
There are also two instances of another portlet - Web Content Display which contains some other Web content.
I've created a role 'Publishers' that is designed to use only with Asset Publisher 1 and Web Content Display 1, but not with the Asset Publisher 2 and Web Content Display 2 portlets. This means that users of role Publishers should see the "Add New >" button into the Asset Publisher 1 porlet (but not in the Asset Publisher 2) and the [Edit] buttons near the each of the content inside the Asset Publisher 1 and Web Content Display 1. Acceptable if all of the Web content will be editable from the admin panel, the main thing is to avoid unnecessary buttons inside the #second portlets.
Can I make such only configuring Roles/Permissions/Portlet permissions/Scopes? or this is a task for development? If so, how do I implement such without much pain?
Thanks in advance for any response!