Fórum

How to call stored procedure from service builder?

Galym Dochshanov, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

How to call stored procedure from service builder?

New Member Postagens: 10 Data de Entrada: 22/06/12 Postagens Recentes
I have to extend portal registration portlet by additional data, which will be stored in the tables in database, but I do not know how to do it.
I look at UserLocalServiceUtil, UserServiice and many other interfaces and classes but do not understand how I can do this.
I need to register user in one transaction of original fields of registration portlet with additional fields, but additional data must be send to the stored procedure in the Oracle, because our logic is developed in database(stored procedures). How can I call stored procedure in the UserLocalServiceUtilImpl in one transaction of saving new registered user data?
thumbnail
Bart Simpson, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: How to call stored procedure from service builder?

Liferay Master Postagens: 522 Data de Entrada: 29/08/11 Postagens Recentes
I would suggest keep things separated. You can add a hook to register you custom listener for property

value.object.listener
for UserModel and provide you implementation for
void com.liferay.portal.model.BaseModelListener.onAfterCreate(T model) throws ModelListenerException

From there you can send the values to your webservice or whatever custom application that can give a call to stored procedure. http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/jdbc/basics/storedprocedures.html