Fórum

Installing Liferay 6.1.1 CE GA2 with MySQL 5.6.10.1

Scott Holm, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Installing Liferay 6.1.1 CE GA2 with MySQL 5.6.10.1

New Member Postagens: 6 Data de Entrada: 04/06/12 Postagens Recentes
Good Afternoon!

I've been trying to get a Liferay portal up and running with MySQL 5.6.10.1. I remember using MySQL to set up a portal before (And remember it being much easier than this!)

I created my Portal-ext properties file, set it up with the connection string, password and login just like I had before. I'm able to start up Liferay with the start up in the bin folder, and after complete the screen where you define the name of the portal and the portal administrator, I get an error.

Has anyone else run into this? Any tips to get past it?
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: Installing Liferay 6.1.1 CE GA2 with MySQL 5.6.10.1

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14916 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
If it's the one that has a weird sql exception something "OPTION" something, you need to copy the mysql connector jar from your mysql distribution to tomcat\lib\ext. Remove the older mysql jar that is there, and rename the new jar to be "mysql.jar".

Drop your current database and data directory, then start up tomcat and all should be well...
Jorge Pineda, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 9 Data de Entrada: 16/12/14 Postagens Recentes
David H Nebinger:
If it's the one that has a weird sql exception something "OPTION" something, you need to copy the mysql connector jar from your mysql distribution to tomcat\lib\ext. Remove the older mysql jar that is there, and rename the new jar to be "mysql.jar".

Drop your current database and data directory, then start up tomcat and all should be well...

Thanks!

This works for me!

Regards!
gordon daniels, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Liferay Master Postagens: 797 Data de Entrada: 24/08/08 Postagens Recentes
Scott: The posting is a little vague. However, it sounds as if you are using the wizard to add name of portal, admin, and database. If that is the case, make sure you edit the line under database where it has 'lportal'. If you portal db has another name then change that. If it is lportal, then post some specific error messages and we will try and help.

best,
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 7942 Data de Entrada: 24/03/10 Postagens Recentes
Yes, check the following thread for resolution.

https://www.liferay.com/ja/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/21048225?_19_threadView=tree