Fórum

osx and themes

thumbnail
Marcello Marangio, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

osx and themes

Junior Member Postagens: 30 Data de Entrada: 22/09/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi all
I am trying to create a theme on my osx mountain lion and eclipse juno + LR IDE (latest stable build).
It fails trying to create a new project from the IDE: it says "Failed while installing Liferay Theme 6.0" with a NullPointerException in the details.
Also, if I create the theme from the command line, import it as existing project and double click on the deploy task, it goes "variable references non-existent resource :${workspace_loc:/liferay-plugins-sdk-6.1.1/themes/td-theme/build.xml}
Furthermore if I try to drag and drop the build.xml file into the ant view, it goes beachballing (osx user knows: it means the process hangs and I have to kill it).
I googled a while, but I couldn't find anything.
Any clue?
Thanks a million
Marcello
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: osx and themes

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1123 Data de Entrada: 16/02/10 Postagens Recentes
Hi Marcello,

Sorry for the problems you are having. Lets see if we can get you fixed up.

First, can you post the entire stack trace for the "Failed while installing Liferay Theme 6.0" error? You should be able to find it in the error log (Window > Show View > Other > General > Error log)

Next, the error with the "variable references non-existent resource", I believe this is because you have a project in your workspace "liferay-plugins-sdk-6.1.1" but maybe you have it closed? If you open it, (or delete it all together and don't remove underlying resources) then that will fix it too.

Lastly dragging and dropping build.xml into Ant, View I have not see this error on OSX, but it isn't something specific to Liferay IDE but we can try to help you figure that one out as well.