Fórum

Manage Page : Other Language : Does not save the right translation

Martin Crawford, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Manage Page : Other Language : Does not save the right translation

New Member Postagens: 3 Data de Entrada: 16/02/12 Postagens Recentes
I have encountered a problem with Liferay 6.1.1 CE GA2 with regards to the Manage Page functionality and handling the translation of a Page's Title. Often the translation does not take effect while more often if I set the translation of one Page's Title and then immediate update another the original translation Page Title is applied.

I have documented this issue here http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-31017

That said, I was not able to find out if anyone else has encountered this issue or if, even, a ticket or patch is already available. Mainly due to the inability for me to come up with a search query that captures the issue correctly (i.e. page, liferay, translation, title, etc are all pretty generic words for Google).

Any help?

Thanks.
Martin
Florian Eilers, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

RE: Manage Page : Other Language : Does not save the right translation

New Member Postagens: 7 Data de Entrada: 05/04/12 Postagens Recentes
I don't have a solution to this, but I encountered the same (or a similar) problem:
In "Manage" -> "Site pages" I pick a page. I edit the page name for another language (for me, first language is German, other language - the one I'm editing - is English ( GB )). I click "Save". Everything works fine.
I pick another page and again edit the page name for another language. I click "Save" and the page name is now the one I edited previously.
Cheryl Stauffer, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 16/08/13 Postagens Recentes
I am experiencing the same problem. Has anyone found a workaround?
thumbnail
Dhandapani S, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Regular Member Postagens: 176 Data de Entrada: 24/03/09 Postagens Recentes
Did you find solution for this?