Fórum

Best way to accomplish this process (RESOLVED)

mauricio herbstrith, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Best way to accomplish this process (RESOLVED)

New Member Postagens: 13 Data de Entrada: 21/04/12 Postagens Recentes
good afternoon

I have attached this process the image, the worklow him, and would like your help to find the best solution to accomplish this process, I detail with little time to plan. I think I understand the process is very simple, we have a course Coordinator, who would be in the user group cordenação, and he would have the privilege of selecting students to send the Notice of tcc to enter the portal and preencharem the form of proposal tcc, would then give the approval of the coordinator again, if you are ok, and publishes ok, dae is only after review and monitoring, if not esteje ok, send notice to the student again saying it was not accepted and will not be published.

And they'd like the design of this workflow process with the process on the part of the Coordinator.

I thought of using the apertemodeler aperteworkflow.org to perform this process, but I'm picking up a lot, ta hard to understand it ... so I'm here to see if you would have with any other solution to make this easier process ..

thank you
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: Best way to accomplish this process

Liferay Legend Postagens: 7942 Data de Entrada: 24/03/10 Postagens Recentes
I agree. Aperte plugin seems good but they are difficult to install, understand, and use. It also seems they are very hard at work but that make it seem too unstable to actual use.

Have you tried using Activiti?

http://www.emforge.net/web/activiti-liferay/wiki/-/wiki/Main/BPMN+2.0+for+Liferay+with+using+Activiti+Plugin
mauricio herbstrith, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: Best way to accomplish this process

New Member Postagens: 13 Data de Entrada: 21/04/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi hitoshi

thank you, I think it'll get to do a different workflow ...

I will start work
thx