Fórum

[SOLVED] Liferay 6.1.1 caching and the Tomcat temp folder

Marcus Bock, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

[SOLVED] Liferay 6.1.1 caching and the Tomcat temp folder

New Member Postagens: 10 Data de Entrada: 08/04/08 Postagens Recentes
Hello community,

my problem is about a previously well-functioning history, however, has been the latest version (6.1.1 CE GA2) anything but reliable.
It's about turning off all caches to allow developers to enable direct editing of jsp, vm, css, etc. ftl files.

In all webapps (themes, portlets, etc.) is WAR plugin (no plug-in SDK and Liferay IDE).

They are set in any case, all properties in the portal-ext.properties.

I noticed that when the hot deploy plugins ever! (that was not the case so far) in the Tomcat temp folder full copy of the plugin is saved, which is then pulled even with every request as a resource.

Unfortunately, I am at my wits end and hope to a small idea from you! :-)

Thank you! ...
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: Liferay 6.1.1 caching and the Tomcat temp folder

Liferay Legend Postagens: 7942 Data de Entrada: 24/03/10 Postagens Recentes
Sorry but it's very difficult understand your post.

Did you set to use portal-developer.properties in liferay 6.1.1 GA2 but it's still using the cache?

RE: Liferay 6.1.1 caching and the Tomcat temp folder

Hello Hitoshi,

sorry for my bad explanation!

Yes, all the properties of the portal-developer.properties are set. I believe the fault lies in the comparison of the time stamp. So I have adjusted all time zones. Unfortunately, this did not have the desired effect. With a bit of debugging I could find out that the "realpath" of the respective ServiceContext always refers to the temporary folder of the plugin within the tomcat temp folder.

Maybe you have another idea?

Thank you!
Marcus

[SOLVED] RE: Liferay 6.1.1 caching and the Tomcat temp folder

Attention, tripping hazard!

The solution to the problem lies in the context.xml of the WAR plugin. The Tomcat version 7.0.23 interpreted the non-set parameter "antiSourceLocking" as false. The new version 7.0.27 fixes this to true. Thus, the resources of the WepApp from the temp folder are fetched.