Fórum

liferay IDE on a remote server for 6.1 GA2

thumbnail
lou cat, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

liferay IDE on a remote server for 6.1 GA2

Regular Member Postagens: 196 Data de Entrada: 26/01/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi all!

I'm trying to install liferay IDE in Eclipse with remote server, but as I've never used it before (I was developing directly with the plugin sdk), I have a couple of doubts:

1) Is it a problem if I have Eclipse and Liferay IDE on Windows, but my remote server runs on Linux?

2) In the guide (http://www.liferay.com/web/gregory.amerson/blog/-/blogs/new-liferay-6-1-feature-remote-development-from-liferay-ide), the plugin sdk is not mentioned: I am installing the 6.1 version in windows, is that correct?

3) I have also installed ant in windows and I was about to install jave as I only have jre7, but I was wondering: should I downgrade it? I've heard that Java 7 is not working well with 6.1 GA2, so should I install a previous version of both java jre and jdk?

4) what about the file build.username.properties : should the username be related to the local windows machine, or to the remote linux server?

Thanks for any help!
thumbnail
lou cat, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: liferay IDE on a remote server for 6.1 GA2

Regular Member Postagens: 196 Data de Entrada: 26/01/12 Postagens Recentes
updates:

I've installed jdk1.7.0_07, over an existing jre7 (on windows XP), I left the build.username.properties with Windows username, and eclipse is able to connect to the remote linux server.
I then tried to create a simple portlet, copying the files of a previously existing one that was working for 6.0.6) : I've copied just the java source and the two JSPs, I didn't touch any configuration file and I don't know if this procedure is correct, I only know that when I've tried to publish on the remote server I got this error from eclipse:

A JSONObject text must begin with '{' at character 1

and this error in the remote server:

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [Server Manager Servlet] in context with path [/server-manager-web] threw exception [Servlet execution threw an exception] with root cause
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.DeployManagerUtil.deploy(Ljava/io/File;Ljava/lang/String;)V
at com.liferay.servermanager.executor.PluginExecutor.executeCreate(PluginExecutor.java:65)
at com.liferay.servermanager.servlet.ServerManagerServlet.execute(ServerManagerServlet.java:76)
at com.liferay.servermanager.servlet.ServerManagerServlet.service(ServerManagerServlet.java:135)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:72)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:116)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor224.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.bean.ClassLoaderBeanHandler.invoke(ClassLoaderBeanHandler.java:67)
at $Proxy390.doFilter(Unknown Source)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:72)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDirectCallFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:167)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:95)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.PortalClassLoaderFilter.doFilter(PortalClassLoaderFilter.java:70)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDoFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:206)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:108)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor224.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.bean.ClassLoaderBeanHandler.invoke(ClassLoaderBeanHandler.java:67)
at $Proxy390.doFilter(Unknown Source)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.processFilter(BaseFilter.java:163)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.secure.SecureFilter.processFilter(SecureFilter.java:294)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:57)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDoFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:206)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:108)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.PortalClassLoaderFilter.doFilter(PortalClassLoaderFilter.java:70)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:73)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:225)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:169)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:98)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:927)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:999)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:565)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:307)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Any clues?
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1123 Data de Entrada: 16/02/10 Postagens Recentes
It turns out that the latest version of Remote IDE Connector app and 6.1.1 ga2, has some issues that have already been resolved but just need to be re-released in marketplace. I hope to have an update about this soon.
thumbnail
Peter Warrick, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 20 Data de Entrada: 25/09/12 Postagens Recentes
I too am having the same issue. Any word on this?

I manually deployed the plugin as I couldn't find it in the marketplace of course. Turns out there was a reason it wasn't on the marketplace. emoticon
thumbnail

Peter Warrick:
I too am having the same issue. Any word on this?

I manually deployed the plugin as I couldn't find it in the marketplace of course. Turns out there was a reason it wasn't on the marketplace. emoticon

Sorry for the delay. The new version should be ready soon. If you build the one that is on master in github and deploy it, it should work with Liferay IDE 1.6.1.

https://github.com/liferay/liferay-plugins/tree/master/webs/server-manager-web
thumbnail

Greg,

Thanks, I gave that a try but unfortunately it didn't work. I get a NullPointerException now.

Regards,

Peter
thumbnail

Greg,

My apologies, things are working. It was a problem with my SVN check out. Finally got it cleared up.

However one thing I did notice is that it is lowercasing the name of my portlet. I couldn't figure out at first why I wasn't able to access my portlet but then I check the directory and it had lowercased the name. Is this something the server-manager does? I'll have to rename my project now to lowercase so that I can test it both on a local instance of liferay (which when deployed retains the uppercase letters) and to the remote server.

Unless you have any ideas to clear this up?

Again, much appreciate the help!

Pete
thumbnail

Peter Warrick:
Greg,

My apologies, things are working. It was a problem with my SVN check out. Finally got it cleared up.

However one thing I did notice is that it is lowercasing the name of my portlet. I couldn't figure out at first why I wasn't able to access my portlet but then I check the directory and it had lowercased the name. Is this something the server-manager does? I'll have to rename my project now to lowercase so that I can test it both on a local instance of liferay (which when deployed retains the uppercase letters) and to the remote server.

Unless you have any ideas to clear this up?

Again, much appreciate the help!

Pete

I haven't noticed that, but I can try to replicate that problem. Are you on windows, linux?
thumbnail

IDE is on OS X. Tried publishing to OS X, Linux, and Windows. All the same result.

Pete
thumbnail

Hey Peter,

Can you post your error log here? You can find it at Window > Show View > Other > General > error log
thumbnail
Denis Signoretto, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Expert Postagens: 375 Data de Entrada: 21/04/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi Greg,

Remote IDE Connector it's supported only with Tomcat or it's supported on other Application Servers?
In particular I'm interested to remote deployment on Websphere + Liferay IDE 1.6.1 and Liferay 6.1.1 GA2.

Thanks,
Denis.
thumbnail

Denis Signoretto:
Hi Greg,

Remote IDE Connector it's supported only with Tomcat or it's supported on other Application Servers?
In particular I'm interested to remote deployment on Websphere + Liferay IDE 1.6.1 and Liferay 6.1.1 GA2.

Thanks,
Denis.

Hi Denis,

Right now the only supported servers are Tomcat, JBoss and Glassfish. For websphere we don't have any planned support for this Remote IDE connector.

However, our customers we have a Liferay Websphere server adapter which will allow you to connect to a remote Websphere instance that has Liferay installed and then deploy and debug Liferay plugins. In order to test this out if you would be interested you can download the trial of Liferay Developer Studio here: http://www.liferay.com/get-ee-trial/downloads/developer-studio Once you install that, you can create a new Websphere Server using New Server wizard and select Liferay Websphere Server and point to your instance of Websphere that is running Liferay.
Adeel Aslam, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 22 Data de Entrada: 09/12/12 Postagens Recentes
Gregory Amerson:
It turns out that the latest version of Remote IDE Connector app and 6.1.1 ga2, has some issues that have already been resolved but just need to be re-released in marketplace. I hope to have an update about this soon.

Hi,

Can you please update us when a patch for this is released to Marketplace?

I have tried using Remote Server option in a bid to connect with Glassfish Server on Ubuntu 12.10 but the Remote Server option is not found. I see Liferay V6.0 Runtime Stub

Adeel
thumbnail

Adeel Aslam:
Gregory Amerson:

Hi,

Can you please update us when a patch for this is released to Marketplace?

I have tried using Remote Server option in a bid to connect with Glassfish Server on Ubuntu 12.10 but the Remote Server option is not found. I see Liferay V6.0 Runtime Stub

Adeel

Hey Adeel,

I just heard from the marketplace team that we should have an update of lots of the applications on marketplace soon and that big update will include Remote IDE Connector. Thanks for everyone's patience.
Grey Brownster, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 20 Data de Entrada: 24/11/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi everyone,
I keep hearing the "Liferay market place" is coming soon with lots of news goods, its going to be fantastic etc. etc. both here and in other forums.

Can anyone give a realistic expectation as to when this is due? Even to the nearest season? e.g Spring time, this winter etc. etc.
It will help a lot in decision making as to whether to go ahead and do some development, or wait until we get access to these 'goodies".

Also is there going to be a search on the Market place? it's pretty basic at the moment? 80% of items seem to be EE restricted, will the Remote deployer be in this category?

Does anyone know the current recommended procedure for deploying a hook to a remote server? I have built one, but for love nor money cannot deploy it on to my clients box.

Hook built in 2 days, attempted deployment 5 days thus far.

Thanks

Day 6 ....
Just to give an overview of what I have done.

I have created a war file using winzip, copied itg to the linux server, put it into the /deploy folder, liferay seems to have deployed it, but when I come to use it I get

The requested resource (/announce-hook/) is not available.

(Hook is called announce-hook).
I look in the webapps folder, and announce-hok structure is created.
I see it on the control menu to drag and drop the portlet, but cannot execute it.

Day 6.. continued...

I created the project in eclipse, using the Hook wizard, I deployed it to my local instance of Liferay, and everything is working as I want, that is why I am now ready to deploy to the remote server for the client. Unfortunately there is no working Remote deployment working (as I gather from these messages), so I created the War file of the Hook under web apps using a simple zip file.

FTP'd the war file to the server, put into the deploy folder and as expected, it goes.
The only error in the log file

In the log file simply warns that "Plugin package cannot be tracked because this WAR does not contain a liferay-plugin-package.xml. I didn't need it for local deployment, so I am not sure this is the source of the issie or not.

Thanks for any help...
Danny Soul, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 5 Data de Entrada: 17/01/13 Postagens Recentes
Gregory Amerson:
I just heard from the marketplace team that we should have an update of lots of the applications on marketplace soon and that big update will include Remote IDE Connector. Thanks for everyone's patience.

Hey Gregory,

is there any news about that? We really need to start our development of Liferay-portles using eclipse juno and glassfish 3 now.

Danny
thumbnail

Danny Soul:
Gregory Amerson:

Hey Gregory,

is there any news about that? We really need to start our development of Liferay-portles using eclipse juno and glassfish 3 now.

Danny

The new Remote IDE Connector app is ready to go but we are waiting on a marketplace refresh which should be happening soon. There were some bugs that cropped up during the latest rollout of marketplace app updates and those are getting ironed out now. Hope it will be live very soon now.

Thank you for your quick reply.

Can you please give me some more information:
  • Is it the Eclipse Marketplace or the Liferay Marketplace and what's the connection between those.
  • Is it a matter of a few days, a few weeks or even a few months?
thumbnail

Danny Soul:
Thank you for your quick reply.

Can you please give me some more information:
  • Is it the Eclipse Marketplace or the Liferay Marketplace and what's the connection between those.
  • Is it a matter of a few days, a few weeks or even a few months?

Hey Danny,

Thanks for asking those questions I'll try to clear things up.

The Eclipse Marketplace is run by Eclipse foundation that allows Eclipse users to more easily find plugins for their favorite IDE. So we have listed the Liferay IDE out there so that Liferay developers can search for Liferay on the Eclispe marketplace and find Liferay IDE to help then with their Liferay plugin development inside of Eclipse. The current version of Liferay IDE is 1.6.1.

The Liferay Marketplace is for Liferay Portal applications (portlets, hooks, themes, etc) that people want to deploy inside of Liferay/Tomcat. However, back a few releases ago, we wanted to make it possible for developers to use Liferay IDE (Eclipse) locally and develop against a Liferay instance in the cloud. So we created server-manager-web plugin for Liferay Portal. The idea is that if the Portal had this plugin installed into it (deployed to tomcat). Then this would expose a RESTAPI that then the Liferay IDE plugin for Eclipse could use to enable remote deployment and debugging.

So with the advent of Liferay Marketplace we rebranded this plugin and called it the "Remote IDE Connector" since from a user's point of view this is what it did. So we rolled out the first version of the Remote IDE Connector last year. However, there were some incompatibilities introduced into Liferay Poratl 6.1.1 (CE GA2) that broke the first version of the Remote IDE connector, so we had to pull it from Liferay marketplace.

Those issues have been fixed in the Remote IDE Connector but the new version has not been rolled out to markeplace. Suffice to say the Liferay Marketplace is going through some growing pains now as we are rolling out the first community submitted apps. Also we have had to update several of our own Liferay apps as well (just like remote connector) and there are a ton of moving parts. So the Remote IDE connector is just caught in all of the procedural changes. So with that being said it is hard to exactly predict when Remote IDE connector will be available. I've asked a few guys internally and will try to give you more info when I receive it. I would say that it will be available "as soon as we can but not one second too soon" if you know what I mean. emoticon

Don't worry I will be blogging about the re-release of Remote IDE Connector along with some how-tos for other servers like JBoss and Glassfish. The current version of Liferay IDE (1.6.1) will work fine with 6.1.1 Portal and the soon-to-be-released Remote IDE Connector app. Thanks for your patience.

Hey Greg,

thank you for this comprehensive answer.
So we'll try to be patient emoticon

Kind regards
Danny
thumbnail
Dave Weitzel, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Regular Member Postagens: 208 Data de Entrada: 18/11/09 Postagens Recentes
I've been following this thread for sometime but have been very busy and not able to add support to the requests.

I have to say Greg that something like the Remote IDE connector is not what I would expect to be in the Application Market place.

It is IMHO an add-on to the main IDE and as such should be downloadable from where ever I can get the IDE - in particular sourceforge.com and liferay.com "downloads" section. It isn't really an add-on to liferay server (technically I know it is) as without the IDE it has no functionality. I am sure "connectors" to other technologies will be available from both Marketplace and the source of the other technology (eg alfresco etc)

Had the marketplace been fully operational then fine just link to there but as it has been getting on for 9 months not having the remote IDE connector has been a definite drag on projects.

This last week it certainly would have helped me as we rolled out our first live client and there were regular theme and ui tweaks to be delivered to their test and live servers.
[it doesn't help we have to manually delete the sass-cache folder as well!]

Any chance you can get it put up elsewhere?
thumbnail

Dave Weitzel:
I've been following this thread for sometime but have been very busy and not able to add support to the requests.

I have to say Greg that something like the Remote IDE connector is not what I would expect to be in the Application Market place.

It is IMHO an add-on to the main IDE and as such should be downloadable from where ever I can get the IDE - in particular sourceforge.com and liferay.com "downloads" section. It isn't really an add-on to liferay server (technically I know it is) as without the IDE it has no functionality. I am sure "connectors" to other technologies will be available from both Marketplace and the source of the other technology (eg alfresco etc)

Had the marketplace been fully operational then fine just link to there but as it has been getting on for 9 months not having the remote IDE connector has been a definite drag on projects.

This last week it certainly would have helped me as we rolled out our first live client and there were regular theme and ui tweaks to be delivered to their test and live servers.
[it doesn't help we have to manually delete the sass-cache folder as well!]

Any chance you can get it put up elsewhere?

Hey Dave,

I see your points. Unfortunately there is no binary war available that makes things nice and easy right now. However, you can create your own version of this plugin by building it from source. https://github.com/liferay/liferay-plugins/tree/6.1.x/webs/server-manager-web/

Regarding your comment about using this plugin for remote deployment, I could only recommend using this for development purposes and not pushing to a production instance. However, there is a plugin installer application available in marketplace that makes updating a plugin pretty straight forward. Hope that helps.
Chuck Wyatt, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 10 Data de Entrada: 17/10/11 Postagens Recentes
Any update on when Remote IDE will be out? Just trying to keep the thread alive... seems like it has been about 10 days now. emoticon
thumbnail

Chuck Wyatt:
Any update on when Remote IDE will be out? Just trying to keep the thread alive... seems like it has been about 10 days now. emoticon

Hey Chuck,

I'll check in with the marketplace/liferay.com guys tomorrow and see what the latest is, so let you guys know the status of the new server manager web plugin. Thanks for asking.
Gar Bowning, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Re: [Liferay Forums][English] RE: liferay IDE on a remote server for 6.1 GA

Please god let the word "soon" not be used

On 29/01/2013 4:46 AM, "Chuck Wyatt from liferay.com" <forums@liferay.com>
wrote:

> Any update on when Remote IDE will be out? Just trying to keep the thread
> alive... seems like it has been about 10 days now. [image: emoticon]
>
>
> To view the thread, follow the link below:
>
> http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/21010052
> --
> Thanks, Liferay.com Forums <http://http://www.liferay.com>

wrote:

>
>
>
> http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/21010052
> --

wrote:

>
>
>
> --

wrote:

>
>
>
> --

wrote:

>
>
>
> --
Adeel Aslam, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: Re: [Liferay Forums][English] RE: liferay IDE on a remote server for 6.

New Member Postagens: 22 Data de Entrada: 09/12/12 Postagens Recentes
Is there really a serious update that Marketplace is going to launch? It has been several months and there is nothing except a few posts reasoning it has been developed but could not be launched.

Liferay IDE without direct Glassfish Server support means nothing mature to me. Please update can marketplace Launch a release for Glassfish support in Liferay IDE.

Hey there!

For everyone who can't (like us) wait any longer for that launch here is a viable solution that we use for our development now:

1.) Forget about this long awaited remote server connector and use Eclipse EE without the Liferay-Plugin
2.) Create a new portlet via console using the sdk-scripts.
3.) Import / integrate it in Eclipse as a Dynamic Web Project (a JSF2 project in our case)
4.) Install JRebel in Eclipse and JRebelify the Project
5.) Install Glassfish 3.1.2.2 Server-Adapter in Eclipse and activate JRebel-Support for that as well
6.) Deploy the Portlet as a WAR in the deploy-Folder of Liferay and add it to the portal
7.) Start coding, refresh the page and be happy emoticon

For those that don't know it yet: JRebel is a superb peace of software which radically reduces the need for redeploys.

If you (like us) use the Liferay-Faces-Bridge für JSF2-Portlets and you want new ManagedBeans to be recognised by JRebel without a redeploy read the following thread:
http://zeroturnaround.com/forums/topic/loading-of-new-managed-beans-in-liferay-portlet-bridge/

Happy coding everyone!
Danny
thumbnail

Hey everyone,

Sorry I was out of my office when the official release happened, but the new fixed version of Remote IDE Connector has been updated on marketplace.

http://www.liferay.com/marketplace/-/mp/application/15193785?_7_WAR_osbportlet_backURL=%2Fmarketplace%2F-%2Fmp%2Fcategory%2F11232561

I will be making a blog entry about this feature to re-introduce it soon. Once again sorry for all the delay.
Paul Allain, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 77 Data de Entrada: 03/09/13 Postagens Recentes
After testing for a few days, the latest Liferay IDE plugin and remote deployment workflow is broken.

Liferay 6.2 ga2
IDE 2.0.1
thumbnail
Yanan Yuan, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 89 Data de Entrada: 08/10/11 Postagens Recentes
Hello Paul,

Could you try the following workaround to see if you can connect to remote server using portal 6.2 ga2:

Annotate line 1637 in build-common.xml file under plugins sdk 6.2 folder:
<!--<var name="plugin.file.default" value="${sdk.dir}/dist/${plugin.name}-${plugin.full.version}.${plugin.packaging}" />-->

I think "soon" is too vague. It is already abused to much on this subject.
Please let us know if it is days, weeks or months.

Kind regards
From Gary on his mobile phone
On 17/01/2013 9:11 PM, "Danny Soul from liferay.com" <forums@liferay.com>
wrote:

> Gregory Amerson:
>
> I just heard from the marketplace team that we should have an update of
> lots of the applications on marketplace soon and that big update will
> include Remote IDE Connector. Thanks for everyone's patience.
>
>
>
> Hey Gregory,
>
> is there any news about that? We really need to start our development of
> Liferay-portles using eclipse juno and glassfish 3 now.
>
> Danny
>
>
>
> http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/20757604
> --

Kind regards
wrote:

> Gregory Amerson:
>
>
>
>
> Hey Gregory,
>
>
> Danny
>
>
>
> http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/20757604
> --

Kind regards
wrote:

> Gregory Amerson:
>
>
>
>
> Hey Gregory,
>
>
> Danny
>
>
>
> --

Kind regards
wrote:

> Gregory Amerson:
>
>
>
>
> Hey Gregory,
>
>
> Danny
>
>
>
> --

Kind regards
wrote:

> Gregory Amerson:
>
>
>
>
> Hey Gregory,
>
>
> Danny
>
>
>
> --
thumbnail

Gar Bowning:

I agree that "soon" is too vague. The line that I think works best is "as soon as possible but not a moment sooner". In order words, the marketplace team is working non-stop (as many hours in a work day) to address all the issues to get all the apps updated. But they have to cover all their bases. Pushing things out before they are really ready has gotten things in not such a good state. So I know they are trying to have things done right this time. I have sent off a few more emails to query the status again and will try to update things here when I know more.