Fórum

how to fetch logged user details

thumbnail
Shilpa B, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

how to fetch logged user details

Junior Member Postagens: 61 Data de Entrada: 02/08/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

Need to fetch the logged user details in jsp. I'm able to fetch the email address and username with <%= user.getEmailAddress() %> and <%= user.getFullName()%>
But i'm not able to fetch the user address, Organization, job title, phone numbers like desk and mobile both.
Could you please help me to solve this.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: how to fetch logged user details

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14919 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
Using the user id you can access ContactLocalServiceUtil, etc., to access additional information.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 7942 Data de Entrada: 24/03/10 Postagens Recentes
User information entered from User Profile page is actually entered into several database tables. You'll need to use corresponding xxxxLocalServiceUtil method to get information.

address
contract_
phone
users_orgs
thumbnail
Sagar A Vyas, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Liferay Master Postagens: 679 Data de Entrada: 17/04/09 Postagens Recentes
Shilpa B:
Hi,

Need to fetch the logged user details in jsp. I'm able to fetch the email address and username with <%= user.getEmailAddress() %> and <%= user.getFullName()%>
But i'm not able to fetch the user address, Organization, job title, phone numbers like desk and mobile both.
Could you please help me to solve this.

Hi Shilpa,

What I suggest is just fetch all your require elements at your controller with help of respective ***LocalServiceUtil and set all these in attributes and use them in jsp.

Cause otherwise your JSP will content lots of scriptlet code and that certainly not a good practices.

Thanks,
Sagar Vyas