Fórum

How to restrict the permission of adding portlet

bo li, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

How to restrict the permission of adding portlet

Junior Member Postagens: 38 Data de Entrada: 14/11/11 Postagens Recentes
In a page, only the admin can any portlet, other user only can add the portles which is developed for them.

Any idea how to do this?

Appreciate for your help.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: How to restrict the permission of adding portlet

Liferay Legend Postagens: 7942 Data de Entrada: 24/03/10 Postagens Recentes
In a page, only the admin can any portlet, other user only can add the portles which is developed for them.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Do you mean only admin can add portlets to the "Add" menu and users can only select from the "Add" menu?
Isn't this how it is by default?
bo li, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 38 Data de Entrada: 14/11/11 Postagens Recentes
Sorry I didn't make it clearly.
I am using liferay 6.1EE.
There is a site page Home which is the default landing page for the user belong to this site
There is one user group customer.
When the user sign in to the portal, will be directed to the Home page directly.
If the user belongs to the group customer, he/she can add portlets CreateServiceRequest and Reports from the add menu, but he/she can not see the built-in portlets of liferay.
If the user is admin, he/she can add portlets CreateServiceRequest and Reports from the add menu, and he/she also can add the built-in portlets of liferay.

How can I make this?

Appreciate for your help.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 7942 Data de Entrada: 24/03/10 Postagens Recentes
Just set roles on liferay's default and your portlets. Following page explains how to set roles on portlet.

http://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.1/development/-/ai/security-and-permissio-4