Fórum

Kaleo workflow assignment process

thumbnail
Hery Sutanto, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Kaleo workflow assignment process

Junior Member Postagens: 81 Data de Entrada: 04/06/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi all,

I am currently working with workflow, I would like to ask some question regarding kaleo-workflow.

Could one portlet such as blog be assigned multiple workflow??

I know that within XML file you can define which role is responsible for the assignment and approval process.
Since currently what I know is that one portlet can only be assigned one workflow, therefore all the roles for the assignment and approval process are defined within
that XML file. Let say I have two roles from two different department (e.g HR and IT) who is responsible for reviewing and approving the content, then HR user post something on blog that require approval, the content reviewer on both IT and HR will be notified since I define those role within the XML file. But that's not the case that expected, How do you implement the workflow so that whether the IT user or HR user posting the blog, only the corresponding Content Reviewer will be notified?? IT user post --> only IT content reviewer got notified and can do the assignment and approval process not HR content reviewer and vice versa..

Thanks,

Hery