Fórum

integration of liferay 6.1 (CE) and alfresco community 4

praveen kuamr, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

integration of liferay 6.1 (CE) and alfresco community 4

New Member Mensagem: 1 Data de Entrada: 22/06/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi all,

i am facing an issue while integrating Liferay 6.1 and Alfresco .actually i have followed the following URL for integration purpose.
http://www.liferay.com/de/web/jonas.yuan/blog/-/blogs/alfresco-3-3-delivers-cmis-support-integration-with-liferay-6

the issue is it is throwing an exception as below

2012-06-22 10:01:02,542 WARN [hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory] [pool-2-thread-1] Could not obtain connection metadata
org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (FATAL: password authentication failed for user "alfresco")
at org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createPoolableConnectionFactory(BasicDataSource.java:1549)
at org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createDataSource(BasicDataSource.java:1388)
at org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:1044)

and also it is taking so much of time during deployemnt process.

please provide your valuable suggestions to solve the issue..though i searched in the net could not get enough details?
thumbnail
sheela mk, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: integration of liferay 6.1 (CE) and alfresco community 4

Regular Member Postagens: 111 Data de Entrada: 17/02/12 Postagens Recentes
hai..praveen..I'm also..newly searching thr' alfresco..i downloaded..Alfresco Community Edition Installer for Linux..I ve started the server..

Pls..let me know How to integrate.both Liferay 6.1 and Alfresco CE 4.0 to get best features from both..

If you get thr' the solution.emoticon