Fórum

Disable Firebug within Liferay

Jon Cruz, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Disable Firebug within Liferay

New Member Postagens: 14 Data de Entrada: 17/05/12 Postagens Recentes
I've looked over Google and this Forum and can't seem to find a way to turn off the Liferay Firebug initialization.

Basically, I'd like to use the "console.log" function but it would appear from my research that Liferay has incorporated the "Firebug Lite" which intercepts the "console" calls. This post best describes what I've found...

I have not tried the "JAVA_OPTS" method mentioned in the StackOverflow post as I still need to be in "development" mode.

I have a hack that appears to work:

\liferay-portal-6.0-ee-sp2\tomcat-6.0.32\webapps\ROOT\html\js\firebug

to

\liferay-portal-6.0-ee-sp2\tomcat-6.0.32\webapps\ROOT\html\js\XfirebugX

I can see "console" in Firefox Firebug and Chrome Inspector finally, but it's a hack none-the-less.

Any other ideas before I try the StackOverflow idea?

Thanks.

Jon
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: Disable Firebug within Liferay

Liferay Legend Postagens: 7942 Data de Entrada: 24/03/10 Postagens Recentes
Something related to this issue?

http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-15943?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel#issue-tabs
Jon Cruz, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: Disable Firebug within Liferay

New Member Postagens: 14 Data de Entrada: 17/05/12 Postagens Recentes
I am working on a new Liferay project, and came across this issue again, so I figured I'd check the ol' Liferay forum.

Thanks for responding, Hitoshi.

I went with my hack, unfortunately. I was hoping that someone from Liferay would've responded, but for whatever reason these forums seem to be very lightly touched by Liferay staff. I understand that it would take time/money to have someone moderate these forums, so I understand where Liferay is coming from in a "business" sense. That being said, it's unfortunate that there isn't more of a presence in these forums from Liferay.

Rant and off-topic comments aside, I'd like to say "thanks" to all of you who know Liferay and take the time to help others out. When I become more knowledgeable, I'll do my best to follow your lead.