Fórum

can anyone tell steps for database interaction for struts for liferay5

Anônimo, modificado 15 Anos atrás.

can anyone tell steps for database interaction for struts for liferay5

Mensagem: 1
i am using ext-impl not ext-ejb
can anyone give me steps for database interaction of struts for liferay 5 the available tutorial struts portlet 3 is for older version
thumbnail
Alex Wallace, modificado 15 Anos atrás.

RE: can anyone tell steps for database interaction for struts for liferay5

Liferay Master Postagens: 640 Data de Entrada: 05/11/07 Postagens Recentes
Just interchange the names...

depending on your LR version and dtd used in your services.xml file som of the xml tags may have changed, the dtd will help you determine that...

The most up to date sample portlets are in the svn repository ( lportal/plugins/trunk ) ... Checkout the sample struts portlets and the sample service builder portlets.

And Developing in the ext environment from Liferay's doc pages should give you all the info you need about using the service builder in the ext environment.

Hope this helps...
thumbnail
Ayaz Pasha, modificado 15 Anos atrás.

RE: can anyone tell steps for database interaction for struts for liferay5

Junior Member Postagens: 78 Data de Entrada: 01/08/08 Postagens Recentes
Anonymous:
i am using ext-impl not ext-ejb
can anyone give me steps for database interaction of struts for liferay 5 the available tutorial struts portlet 3 is for older version

Hi,

You want to have a database interaction for your struts application, I suggest you to download this tool available An auto-generation tool for Liferay and create portlets in either of the environment(EXT or Plugin), it works like a magic. With the download you'll also get the document with which you can easily start using this innovative tool. Feel free to ask any problems related to it.

Enjoy:-)