Fórum

hook an ext-plugin service ?

Mk Sin, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

hook an ext-plugin service ?

Junior Member Postagens: 74 Data de Entrada: 25/05/12 Postagens Recentes
I have an ext-plugin that contain some services. I wonder that i can hook and extends it in my portlet with the same way as portal service like userlocalserviceutil .. ?
(i think it make anything simple, beacause the service is only the skeleton and all my code will hook from my portlet, so no jar lib neither config from ext-plugin ^^z)
By the way, i know this is a stupid question, but someone can tell me how to connect to database and run sqlQuery(w/ Hibernate) from an ext-plugin, if it can be, please give me some simple sample code an project struture( i'am beginner)
special thanks.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: hook an ext-plugin service ?

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14915 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
Since you own the ext plugin, there is no reason to hook it.

Honestly, though, you should not be doing services in the ext plugin. You should have seen warnings about it being deprecated in the future.

Check out the generated SB code, it will show you the appropriate way to execute SQL the Liferay way.

David H Nebinger:
Since you own the ext plugin, there is no reason to hook it.

Honestly, though, you should not be doing services in the ext plugin. You should have seen warnings about it being deprecated in the future.

Check out the generated SB code, it will show you the appropriate way to execute SQL the Liferay way.

:-? SB :-?

when i setting up my ext plugin project, there is no any generated code here, or, i'm missing somewhere :-?

however thanks for reply ...
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14915 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
Mk Sin:
:-? SB :-?

SB = ServiceBuilder

When using ServiceBuilder, some of the generated finders, etc, will have custom HQL and SQL and you can find examples of using both.

i'll try later, thanks emoticon