Fórum

Issues with rich:fileUpload

Vijayan M, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Issues with rich:fileUpload

New Member Postagens: 11 Data de Entrada: 10/05/12 Postagens Recentes
I have issues with rich:fileUpload .

<h:form id="f1" enctype="multipart/form-data">            <h:messages />            <h:panelgrid columns="2" columnclasses="top,top">                <rich:fileupload fileuploadlistener="#{candidateController.uploadCandidate}" id="upload" acceptedtypes="doc, zip, html" ontyperejected="alert('doc, zip, html');" maxfilesquantity="5">                    <a4j:ajax event="uploadcomplete" execute="@none" render="info" />                </rich:fileupload>                <bridge:inputfile binding="#{candidateController.attachment}" />                <h:commandbutton actionListener="#{candidateController.uploadCandidate}" value="Upload" />            </h:panelgrid>        </h:form>

Listener is not getting invoked when i click on Upload of rich:fileUpload.

Below code works fine, but how do i get the content from com.liferay.faces.bridge.component.HtmlInputFile ?

<bridge:inputfile binding="#{candidateController.attachment}" />                <h:commandbutton actionListener="#{candidateController.uploadCandidate}" value="Upload" />

rich:fileUpload looks fancy, is there anyway i can use the rich upload component?

I have attached the image for your reference.
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: Issues with rich:fileUpload

Liferay Legend Postagens: 2655 Data de Entrada: 27/07/05 Postagens Recentes
Thanks for creating the separate thread. I'll try and take a look at the source code of rich:fileUpload today and see if we can make it work it in the bridge. I'll let you know some more info as soon as I know more.
thumbnail

Just wanted to let you know that I've done a high level review of the code. Facing similar challenges to those found in the PrimeFaces code. We'll see what we can do. Again, I'll post an update when I know more.
thumbnail

I made some progress on this feature today. Please "watch" FACES-1234 for status updates.

Thank you so much for your help.
thumbnail

You're very welcome. I got rich:fileUpload working in the bridge and updated the richfaces4-portlet demo accordingly. You will need to download the 3.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT (Liferay 6.0.x) or 3.1.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT (Liferay 6.1.x) version of the bridge or the richfaces4-portlet demo to try it out.

rich:fileUpload works fine now. Thank you so much for your help.
thumbnail

My pleasure, thanks again for reporting this issue.