Fórum

How to create a login portlet using struts2 framework and eclipse IDE

thumbnail
Ajeykumar HB, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

How to create a login portlet using struts2 framework and eclipse IDE

Junior Member Postagens: 72 Data de Entrada: 13/03/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi good morning all,

can any one tell me How to create a login portlet using struts2 framework and eclipse IDE in liferay.......

Thanks
thumbnail
Gnaniyar Zubair, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: How to create a login portlet using struts2 framework and eclipse IDE

Liferay Master Postagens: 722 Data de Entrada: 19/12/07 Postagens Recentes
Ajeykumar HB:
Hi good morning all,

can any one tell me How to create a login portlet using struts2 framework and eclipse IDE in liferay.......

Thanks

Already Liferay OOTB portlet is available for Login. then what is your necessary to create the Login portlet again..? Are you facing any issues on that..?

I think Liferay IDE supports MVC , JSF , and Vaadin portlet. Create the Liferay MVC portlet through Liferay IDE and change the classpath and struts config files manually.

HTH

- Gnaniyar Zubair
Ramkumar Chandran, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 19/04/12 Postagens Recentes
Gnaniyar Zubair:
Ajeykumar HB:
Hi good morning all,

Thanks

Already Liferay OOTB portlet is available for Login. then what is your necessary to create the Login portlet again..? Are you facing any issues on that..?

I think Liferay IDE supports MVC , JSF , and Vaadin portlet. Create the Liferay MVC portlet through Liferay IDE and change the classpath and struts config files manually.

HTH

- Gnaniyar Zubair

hi Mr. Gnaniyar Zubair,

If i want add some details to user registration page, such as work address, favorites,etc. also i have to update in the user account. How can i do with community edition.
thumbnail

Ramkumar Chandran:
Gnaniyar Zubair:
Ajeykumar HB:
Hi good morning all,

Thanks

HTH

- Gnaniyar Zubair

hi Mr. Gnaniyar Zubair,

If i want add some details to user registration page, such as work address, favorites,etc. also i have to update in the user account. How can i do with community edition.

HI,

You can achieve this by adding Custom fields for Users. Either CommuGo to Control Panel --> Cusnity or Enterprise Edition you have to follow the same procedure.

Go to Control Panel --> Custom fields - Select User --> Create additional fields for user....

Display the attributes like this:

<liferay-ui:custom-attribute-list className="com.liferay.portal.model.User" classPK="<%= 0l %>" editable="<%= true %>" label="<%= true %>" /> 

After adding the custom fields, you can get the custom field value like this:

user.getExpandoBridge().getAttributes(); 

HTH
thumbnail

Ramkumar Chandran:
Gnaniyar Zubair:
Ajeykumar HB:
Hi good morning all,

Thanks

HTH

- Gnaniyar Zubair

hi Mr. Gnaniyar Zubair,

HI,

You can achieve this by adding Custom fields for Users. Either CommuGo to Control Panel --> Cusnity or Enterprise Edition you have to follow the same procedure.

Go to Control Panel --> Custom fields - Select User --> Create additional fields for user....

Display the attributes like this:

<liferay-ui:custom-attribute-list className="com.liferay.portal.model.User" classPK="<%= 0l %>" editable="<%= true %>" label="<%= true %>" /> 

After adding the custom fields, you can get the custom field value like this:

user.getExpandoBridge().getAttributes(); 

HTH