Fórum

Does liferay support doHeaders method in 6.0 releases?

Piña Kanpokaldean, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Does liferay support doHeaders method in 6.0 releases?

Junior Member Postagens: 79 Data de Entrada: 14/04/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

There's something I can't understand and I would like some clarification. I've been trying to add some tags to the html tag from my portlet, and I wanted to use the doHeaders method for that. I read Liferay supports this since 5.2 release. So, I went and tried it out on my 6.0 site, and it wouldn't work. Naturally, I assumed I was doing something wrong, so I simplified it. It still wouldn't work. Then, I started seriously looking into it. I've read the wiki, I've read posts, posts, posts and more posts. I created a new portlet for testing outside my legacy application, to properly test it out. And yet it wouldn't work.

And then, I tried on a 6.1 server, and it worked just like that. I went back to my test 6.0, copypasted the portal-ext config (except for the db schema), and deployed the exact same portlet I used on 6.1 (it had been compiled for 6.0 originally). It didn't work. I double checked the forum posts, and those who don't work are for 6.0, and the one which does work is 6.1.

This leaves me really puzzled. According to the wiki, this method works on 5.2.3. I tested and confirmed it works on 6.1. Why doesn't it work on 6.0? Do I need to do something special to get it working in that version?