Fórum

ticket system portlet?

thumbnail
lutz Bremen, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

ticket system portlet?

Expert Postagens: 291 Data de Entrada: 20/10/11 Postagens Recentes
Hey guys,

i want to integrate a ticket system in our liferay portal but i couldn't find a portlet for this. is there any portlet?
The background of this is that i want the users of the website to tell me theri problems. The user should see the status of his request and options like priority or some other categories should be configureable by me.

does anybody konw about something like that?
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

RE: ticket system portlet?

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14919 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
We implemented a basic Vaadin portlet using the Bugzilla web service API for a similar thing. It's not public, but I can give you some pointers if you want to develop a similar portlet...
thumbnail
lutz Bremen, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Expert Postagens: 291 Data de Entrada: 20/10/11 Postagens Recentes
yes sure if u could give me some pointers that would be great.
why isnt it public?

greetz
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14919 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
It's not public because it's part of an integration of all of our business logic.

Basically, though, you need a bugzilla system v3 or 4 (4 is better) w/ web services enabled. You can either manually generate a web service layer in Java to call the bugzilla service, but as I remember there are a couple of google hits on some java bugzilla wrappers that leverage the api.

That's really the tough part. Once you have the API layer, you can build the interface to create bugs, upload attachments, add comments, search for bugs, etc.

Since it's based on bugzilla, you get all of the benefits of bug tracking (whine emails, etc.) that you'd otherwise be doing yourself.
mouna ferjani, modificado 6 Anos atrás.

New Member Mensagem: 1 Data de Entrada: 19/01/17 Postagens Recentes
hi,
if you are resolved this problem can you help me please I want to integrate a ticket system in my liferay project too but i couldn't find a portlet for this.