Fórum

Problem submit in Multiple Portlet Instances in the same page

thumbnail
Roberto Javier, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Problem submit in Multiple Portlet Instances in the same page

New Member Postagens: 5 Data de Entrada: 01/03/12 Postagens Recentes
Hello everybody,

I developed a portlet in order to test how Liferay (5.2) handles multiple instances of the same portlet in the same page.
I noticed that every status change of a portlet instance caused the reload of the content of the other portlets (obviousliy according to their current mode).

I have 2 instances of the same portlet, I do something like this in the VIEW.JSP:

<c:set var="portletNameSpace"><portlet:namespace/></c:set>

<portlet:renderURL var="formAction">
<portlet:param name="action" value="uploadFileForm"/>
</portlet:renderURL>

<form:form id="${portletNameSpace}Form" name="${portletNameSpace}Form" action="${formAction}" commandName="uploadForm" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<form:input style="width:100%;" type="file" path="file" />
<input type="submit" value="SELECT FILE" ><br>
</form:form>

when I submit to the portlet instance 1, runs good, but later, when I submit to the instance 2, to arrive Controller preferences instance 1, and return 1 also refreshes the body. As seen in the jsp, everything is associated with the instance name, so it should work.
Do not know what else can be done.

By example:
Submit form of instance 1 --> instance arrives at 1
Submit form of instance 2 --> instance arrives at 1 (and therefore their preferences)

There was a similar query in another forum (http://www.liferay.com/es/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/13021794), but there were no further comments.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Regards,

Roberto