Fórum

Multiple Hyperlnks on Company logo

Shane Sullivan, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Multiple Hyperlnks on Company logo

Junior Member Postagens: 29 Data de Entrada: 29/10/09 Postagens Recentes
Where and what do I need to add to allow my company logo to have different hyperlinks based on mouse position on the logo. I think image mapping is the way to go, but do not know whe to ad that code to make it work. I am using the envison theme.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

RE: Multiple Hyperlnks on Company logo

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14917 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
image mapping is the way to go, but you'll find it is easier to manage all of this in a theme. The default for all themes is to use the company image as a link to the primary page and you're varying from that.

Create a new theme w/ envision as the parent, then you can modify the parts of the theme to use your image map stuff.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 7942 Data de Entrada: 24/03/10 Postagens Recentes
If you have multiple companies with different logo and different set of areas and links, it may be easier not to use Liferay's Company Logo feature but just upload your images to a file directory instead because Liferay uploads company logos to a database. I think your theme would get complicated if you're in multi-tenant environment and if you want to use a common theme.
Shane Sullivan, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 29 Data de Entrada: 29/10/09 Postagens Recentes
It is really not a different logo by page. You almost have to picture a logo that has 3 different pictures emedded in one logo. Something similar to a Company logo on the left and 2 sponsor logos to the right stack on top of each other. The main logo goes back to our company home page and each sponsor logo goes to it own home page.
thumbnail

I had a client with a similar requirement. Instead of image mapping, I just modified the template to show 3 images. I kept the company logo to show for main sponsor and just modified to show other logos. This is much easier to implement and to maintain.
thumbnail

Check this thread on how to setup multiple company logos.

http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/12471595