Fórum

Interwiki capability

thumbnail
Brant Levinson, modificado 15 Anos atrás.

Interwiki capability

Junior Member Postagens: 48 Data de Entrada: 12/07/08 Postagens Recentes
Within the WikiCreole documentation it shows the capability able to have interwiki type linking:
[[API Documentation:API Docs]] Where API Docs is supposed to be another wiki and we can link to it with a colon.

I would like this because I would like to have a page that just presents a particular page (wiki page) without the need to show the entire wiki like what we do for hidden wiki pages with the wiki portlet preferences. I then would like to link to that wiki using the same wiki syntax.

When I try this I get: No InterWiki reference defined in properties for Wiki called "API Documentation"!

http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/InterWiki

Anybody now if this would work in the current configuration and we just need to turn it on in the preferences?
thumbnail
Nicolas G., modificado 15 Anos atrás.

RE: Interwiki capability

New Member Postagens: 11 Data de Entrada: 22/08/08 Postagens Recentes
I also believe that this Interwiki feature will be very usefull for cross wiki links.
For example "[[wiki_name:page_name]]" should open the page "page_name" on the wiki "wiki_name".
thumbnail
Alexander Chow, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

Liferay Master Postagens: 518 Data de Entrada: 20/07/05 Postagens Recentes
This functionality is already supported out of the box. Since the Creole syntax is actually using JSPWiki in the backend, you can configure any interwikis through the jspwiki.properties file. So, for example, if you try this:

[[Wikipedia:Liferay]]

in our wiki, it should resolve to the URL of wikipedia's article on Liferay.
thumbnail
Lisa Simpson, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 2034 Data de Entrada: 05/03/09 Postagens Recentes
Yes, but it doesn't work in the HTML version and frankly, I'm not teach all of my content editors (hundreds of non-techies) to write Creole. IMHO, that's just not an option.