Fórum

How Can I Ajax call on Liferay-ui:tab?

thumbnail
Ritesh Gajera, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

How Can I Ajax call on Liferay-ui:tab?

Junior Member Postagens: 66 Data de Entrada: 21/02/12 Postagens Recentes
I am using liferay-ui:tabs and whenever i am clicking on either of the tab, the entire page gets refreshed. I didn't wanted the page to get refreshed. So, I tried this using liferay-ui:section tag and setting "refresh" attribute of liferay-ui:tabs to false. But doing this way, i found that when the portlet is loaded for the first time, contents of all the tabs are also loaded simultaneously which decreases the performance factor. Here is my code.

<%
String tabs1 = ParamUtil.getString(request, "tabs1", "Community");

PortletURL portletURL = renderResponse.createRenderURL();

portletURL.setParameter("tabs1", tabs1);

String tabs = "Community,Friends,Me";
%>

<div id="<portlet:namespace/>ajax-tabs-demo">

<liferay-ui:tabs refresh="false" names="<%= tabs %>" param="selectedTab">
<liferay-ui:tabs names="<%= tabs %>" refresh="false" param="selectedTab">
<liferay-ui:section >
<liferay-util:include page="/html/resourceurlajax/sample_tab_1.jsp" servletContext="<%=this.getServletContext() %>" />
</liferay-ui:section>

<liferay-ui:section>
<liferay-util:include page="/html/resourceurlajax/sample_tab_2.jsp" servletContext="<%=this.getServletContext() %>" />

<liferay-util:include page="/html/resourceurlajax/sample_tab_3.jsp" servletContext="<%=this.getServletContext() %>" />
</liferay-ui:tabs>

</div>
I tried to implement this using jQuery by keeping liferay-ui:tabs in div element and then clicking on div#id element, i tried to get the name of clicked tab. But this is showing "jQuery not defined" type of error, whereas jQuery is working with toggle() function. I found that when running jQuery code in fireBug console, i got the alert onClick of tab with respective tab name, but otherwise it is showing error.

Here is the code using jQuery.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
$("#<portlet:namespace/>ajax-tabs-demo.aui-tab").click(function(){
alert($('a',this).html());
});
});

/script>

<div id="<portlet:namespace/>ajax-tabs-demo">
<liferay-ui:tabs names="<%= tabs %>" refresh="false" param="selectedTab">

</liferay-ui:tabs>

Is there any way to implement this using ajax(if i get clicked tab name or tab-id), So that when i click on tab, content of only that tab gets loaded with out refresh. Please give me suggestions on how to do this.Please help me.

Thanks,
Regards,

Gajera ritesh.
thumbnail
Amit Doshi, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: How Can I Ajax call on Liferay-ui:tab?

Liferay Master Postagens: 550 Data de Entrada: 29/12/10 Postagens Recentes
Ritesh :-

I found that when the portlet is loaded for the first time, contents of all the tabs are also loaded simultaneously which decreases the performance factor. Here is my code.

I faced the similar problem, I solved my problem by putting condition inside the liferay-ui:section.

So. what I done is setting the Tab Parameter in the controller side and then putting condtion on jsp end.

In below code i set the tabs parameter from the controller or from the doView.

<c:set var="tab1" value="Tab1" />
<c:if test="${tabs eq tab1}">
<%@include file="/html/portlet/test.jsp"%>
</c:if>

The above code will not load the content from all the Tab by putting condition on all the <liferay-ui:section>. It will load one at a time.

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit doshi
thumbnail
Syed Nasar, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

RE: How Can I Ajax call on Liferay-ui:tab?

Junior Member Postagens: 64 Data de Entrada: 03/09/15 Postagens Recentes
Hi Amit,

How can we achieve your method without refreshing page i.e. Shall we able to put resourceURL instead of renderURL?