Fórum

tlds are not supported in jsp after adding it to liferay-plugin-package

thumbnail
Path Finder LifeRay, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

tlds are not supported in jsp after adding it to liferay-plugin-package

Expert Postagens: 262 Data de Entrada: 18/09/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi all,
I am back with a old school question. I created a LR 6.0.5 webapp using eclipse LR IDE. From a pdf of liferay i am trying to create the famous library portlet application. Acc.to the pdf, first I deleted the tlds from WEB-INF/tld folder and added them in liferay-plugin-package.properties file dependencies

when i tried to add the following line the IDE showing error like that tld is not known

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/portlet_2_0" prefix="portlet" %>

and i checked it is even present in web.xml also.

if somebody already got this pls let me know how to solve this

Thanks,
Path Finder
thumbnail
Raja Nagendra Kumar, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

RE: tlds are not supported in jsp after adding it to liferay-plugin-package

Expert Postagens: 484 Data de Entrada: 02/03/06 Postagens Recentes
Do u see any error after deployment..

If no.. you can safely ignore it..

In general you need to configure tld location with ide separately..

see this..

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1265309/eclipse-cannot-find-the-tag-library-descriptor

Regards,
Raja Nagendra Kumar,
C.T.O
www.tejasoft.com
thumbnail
Mayur Patel, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Expert Postagens: 358 Data de Entrada: 17/11/10 Postagens Recentes
Hello Raja,

I'm having same problem with custom_tlds which I've generated,I've put custom tld in Root/web-inf/tld folder and from portlet I'm refering through liferay-plugin-package.properties file, added entry in web.xml also but while deploying getting this error, Its not able to copy our custom tld in tld folder at runtime

Copying 1 file to C:\Dev\Tools\Liferay Developer Studio\liferay-portal-6.0-ee-sp2\tomcat-6.0.32\temp\20120215133632437\WEB-INF
  Copying 1 file to C:\Dev\Tools\Liferay Developer Studio\liferay-portal-6.0-ee-sp2\tomcat-6.0.32\temp\20120215133632437\WEB-INF\classes
  Copying 1 file to C:\Dev\Tools\Liferay Developer Studio\liferay-portal-6.0-ee-sp2\tomcat-6.0.32\temp\20120215133632437\WEB-INF\classes
  Copying 1 file to C:\Dev\Tools\Liferay Developer Studio\liferay-portal-6.0-ee-sp2\tomcat-6.0.32\temp\20120215133632437\META-INF
  Copying 1 file to C:\Dev\Tools\Liferay Developer Studio\liferay-portal-6.0-ee-sp2\tomcat-6.0.32\temp\20120215133632437\WEB-INF\jsp
13:36:32,515 ERROR [BaseDeployer:317] Unable to copy portal TLD Mycustom.tld
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at java.io.File.<init>(File.java:222)
	at com.liferay.portal.util.FileImpl.copyFile(FileImpl.java:110)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.FileUtil.copyFile(FileUtil.java:49)
	at com.liferay.portal.tools.deploy.BaseDeployer.copyPortalDependencies(BaseDeployer.java:313)
	at com.liferay.portal.tools.deploy.BaseDeployer.deployDirectory(BaseDeployer.java:491)
	at com.liferay.portal.tools.deploy.BaseDeployer.deployFile(BaseDeployer.java:849)
	at com.liferay.portal.tools.deploy.BaseDeployer.deployFile(BaseDeployer.java:786)
	at com.liferay.portal.tools.deploy.BaseDeployer.deployFile(BaseDeployer.java:673)
	at com.liferay.portal.tools.deploy.BaseDeployer.deploy(BaseDeployer.java:467)
	at com.liferay.portal.deploy.auto.PortletAutoDeployer.autoDeploy(PortletAutoDeployer.java:92)
	at com.liferay.portal.deploy.auto.PortletAutoDeployListener.deploy(PortletAutoDeployListener.java:78)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployDir.processFile(AutoDeployDir.java:180)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployDir.scanDirectory(AutoDeployDir.java:221)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner.run(AutoDeployScanner.java:50)
  Warning: WEB-INF\liferay-plugin-package.properties modified in the future.
  Warning: view.jsp modified in the future.</init>

Can anyone give me pointers what I'm missing ??

Thanks
thumbnail
Raja Nagendra Kumar, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Expert Postagens: 484 Data de Entrada: 02/03/06 Postagens Recentes
Could try naming the tld without the space in the tld file name..
thumbnail
Mayur Patel, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Expert Postagens: 358 Data de Entrada: 17/11/10 Postagens Recentes
I've created tld file having no space in between but still after deploying same error is coming

Thanks
thumbnail
Path Finder LifeRay, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Expert Postagens: 262 Data de Entrada: 18/09/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi Raja,
Yes I got some exceptions after deployment those are mainly about
1. Hot Deployment Exception like
current url generates exception null.
As <portlet:--> tags in jsps are saying as unknown tags, even commented the <jsp-config> tag in web.xml
2. Whenever we delete TLDs from WEB-INF/tlds folder, showing an warning that "the TLDs are synchronized with the file system"

But the thing is that it is working fine without deleting the TLDs. Hope you got the answer to explain the later things to resolve this problem

Thanks,
Path Finder
Siddesh B, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 17 Data de Entrada: 02/08/13 Postagens Recentes
Hi Everyone,

Am getting the below error.
Copying 1 file to D:\ABRT\Liferay61\WorkSpace\bundles\tomcat-7.0.27\temp\20130819210734820\WEB-INF
Copying 1 file to D:\ABRT\Liferay61\WorkSpace\bundles\tomcat-7.0.27\temp\20130819210734820\WEB-INF\classes
Copying 1 file to D:\ABRT\Liferay61\WorkSpace\bundles\tomcat-7.0.27\temp\20130819210734820\WEB-INF\classes
Copying 1 file to D:\ABRT\Liferay61\WorkSpace\bundles\tomcat-7.0.27\temp\20130819210734820\WEB-INF\jsp
21:07:54,693 ERROR [com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner][BaseDeployer:345] Unable to copy portal TLD c-rt.tld
java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.io.File.<init>(Unknown Source).............

Please suggest me what needs to change in the liferay 6.1.