Fórum

StackOverflowError while working with the IDE

Oliver Bayer, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

StackOverflowError while working with the IDE

Liferay Master Postagens: 894 Data de Entrada: 18/02/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi all,

I'm using Liferay v6.1.0 CE with the newest IDE 1.5.0 on a Eclipse Indigo Java EE SR 1 install. While working with the IDE e.g. deploying/ undeploying/ modifying I'm sometimes getting the following stacktrace and the page (e.g. welcome page in the guest community) keeps on loading without showing anything:

Exception in thread "http-bio-8080-exec-5" java.lang.StackOverflowError
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.notifyAttributeAssigned(Request.java:1560)
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.setAttribute(Request.java:1544)
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade.setAttribute(RequestFacade.java:541)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:59)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDoFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:203)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:105)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:70)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDoFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:203)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:105)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:70)

Even updating to the newest nightly build of the IDE or restarting doesn't solve this issue. The same goes for deleting the work and temp folder contents. The only possibility seems to delete all layout templates, hooks, themes then restart and re-deploying all items once again (via drag&drop in the servers view). Is there any other known workaround??

Greets Oli
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

RE: StackOverflowError while working with the IDE

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1123 Data de Entrada: 16/02/10 Postagens Recentes
Hi Oliver,

Sorry for the trouble. If you can send me a project and the exact steps to replicate the stackoverflow I can try to take a look.

Thanks

Hi Greg,

thanks for the quick answer. I would like to send you some war files but I don't know how to replicate it. I have different SDK types deployed:

- 2 layouttpls (2 Column, 3 Column)
- 1 hook for overriding the breadcrumb taglib (creating a new display style)
- 1 hook for customizing (simplify) the edit article ui
- 1 theme
- 1 ext (language.properties, portal-ext.properties, PropsKeysExt, PropsValuesExt)

If I deploy them all the first time it works perfectly. Then after making a change in a plugin (not the ext) I will see this error (but not always). Till now I don't find a way to reproduce it for sure. But if this error occurs the only working possibility to solve it seems to be to undeploy all plugins, restart the server and then redeploy them (via drag&drop).

Thanks for your help.

Greets Oli
Pat McBennett, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 8 Data de Entrada: 18/01/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi - I'm seeing exactly the same behaviour. The pattern is always the same - I work on a simple portlet for a while (I only started looking at LifeRay this week), then some small change I make gives me this stack overflow problem (always on startup), and then undoing my change has no effect, I get the same Stack Overflow. The problem persists and I have to start my portlet all over again in a fresh project (copying source files from the failed project, then making changes until the stack overflow error occurs again). I'm currently on the 4th iteration of my simple portlet and I've just gotten the same problem again, so obviously this is extremely frustrating.

I'm using the latest versions of everything, on Windows Professional 7 - Eclipse Indigo Server Release 1, LifeRay 'liferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1' (the bundled edition with Tomcat), JDK 1.6.0_27. Here is the console output (and I've attached my very simple Portlet too zipped from my deploy directory 'C:\Installs\LifeRay\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.1.0-ce-ga1\portlets'):

20-Jan-2012 191415 org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener init
INFO The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path CInstallsLifeRayliferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1tomcat-7.0.23jre1.6.0_20winbin;.;CWindowsSunJavabin;CWindowssystem32;CWindows;CProgram Files (x86)Javajre6binclient;CProgram Files (x86)Javajre6bin;CProgram Files (x86)Javajre6libi386;CProgram FilesCommon FilesMicrosoft SharedWindows Live;CProgram Files (x86)Common FilesMicrosoft SharedWindows Live;CInstallsIBMWebsphereMQJavalib;CWindowssystem32;CWindows;CWindowsSystem32Wbem;CWindowsSystem32WindowsPowerShellv1.0;CProgram Files (x86)LenovoAccess Connections;CProgram Files (x86)RSA SecurityRSA SecurID Software Token;CProgram Files (x86)Common FilesUlead SystemsMPEG;CProgram FilesThinkPadBluetooth Software;CProgram FilesThinkPadBluetooth Softwaresyswow64;CProgram FilesIntelWiFibin;CProgram FilesCommon FilesIntelWirelessCommon;CInstallsTortoiseHg;CInstallsTortoiseSVNbin;CInstallsJavajdk1.6.0_27bin;CInstallsApacheapache-maven-3.0.3bin;CInstallsIBMWebsphereMQbin;CInstallsIBMWebsphereMQbin64;CInstallsIBMWebsphereMQtoolscsamplesbin;CProgram Files (x86)Windows LiveShared;CProgram FilesIntelWiFibin;CProgram FilesCommon FilesIntelWirelessCommon;CInstallseclipseeclipse-32bit;
20-Jan-2012 191416 org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
INFO Initializing ProtocolHandler [http-bio-8080]
20-Jan-2012 191416 org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
INFO Initializing ProtocolHandler [ajp-bio-8009]
20-Jan-2012 191416 org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
INFO Initialization processed in 406 ms
20-Jan-2012 191416 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService startInternal
INFO Starting service Catalina
20-Jan-2012 191416 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine startInternal
INFO Starting Servlet Engine Apache Tomcat7.0.23
20-Jan-2012 191416 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDescriptor
INFO Deploying configuration descriptor CInstallsLifeRayliferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1tomcat-7.0.23confCatalinalocalhostEmptyPortlet4-portlet.xml
20-Jan-2012 191416 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDescriptor
WARNING A docBase CInstallsLifeRayliferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1tomcat-7.0.23webappsEmptyPortlet4-portlet inside the host appBase has been specified, and will be ignored
20-Jan-2012 191416 org.apache.catalina.startup.SetContextPropertiesRule begin
WARNING [SetContextPropertiesRule]{Context} Setting property 'source' to 'org.eclipse.jst.jee.serverEmptyPortlet4-portlet' did not find a matching property.
20-Jan-2012 191417 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDescriptor
INFO Deploying configuration descriptor CInstallsLifeRayliferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1tomcat-7.0.23confCatalinalocalhostROOT.xml
Loading jarfileCInstallsLifeRayliferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1tomcat-7.0.23webappsROOTWEB-INFlibportal-impl.jar!system.properties
191418,405 INFO [EasyConf122] Refreshed the configuration of all components
191418,678 INFO [ConfigurationLoader56] Properties for jarfileCInstallsLifeRayliferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1tomcat-7.0.23webappsROOTWEB-INFlibportal-impl.jar!portal loaded from [fileCInstallsLifeRayliferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1tomcat-7.0.23webappsROOTWEB-INFclassesportal-developer.properties, fileCInstallsLifeRayliferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1portal-ide.properties, fileCInstallsLifeRayliferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1portal-setup-wizard.properties, jarfileCInstallsLifeRayliferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1tomcat-7.0.23webappsROOTWEB-INFlibportal-impl.jar!portal.properties]
Loading jarfileCInstallsLifeRayliferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1tomcat-7.0.23webappsROOTWEB-INFlibportal-impl.jar!portal.properties
Loading fileCInstallsLifeRayliferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1portal-setup-wizard.properties
Loading fileCInstallsLifeRayliferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1portal-ide.properties
Loading fileCInstallsLifeRayliferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1tomcat-7.0.23webappsROOTWEB-INFclassesportal-developer.properties
191424,743 INFO [DialectDetector80] Determine dialect for HSQL Database Engine 2
191424,744 WARN [DialectDetector95] Liferay is configured to use Hypersonic as its database. Do NOT use Hypersonic in production. Hypersonic is an embedded database useful for development and demo'ing purposes. The database settings can be changed in portal-ext.properties.
191424,786 INFO [DialectDetector145] Found dialect org.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect
Starting Liferay Portal Community Edition 6.1.0 CE (Paton Build 6100 January 6, 2012)
191444,956 INFO [BaseDB406] Database supports case sensitive queries
191445,256 INFO [PluginPackageUtil1096] Reading plugin package for the root context
191454,441 INFO [AutoDeployDir105] Auto deploy scanner started for CInstallsLifeRayliferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1deploy
191455,643 INFO [PluginPackageUtil1099] Reading plugin package for EmptyPortlet4-portlet
191456,759 INFO [PortletHotDeployListener614] Registering portlets for EmptyPortlet4-portlet
191456,817 INFO [PortletHotDeployListener433] 1 portlet for EmptyPortlet4-portlet is available for use
20-Jan-2012 191459 org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
INFO Starting ProtocolHandler [http-bio-8080]
20-Jan-2012 191459 org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
INFO Starting ProtocolHandler [ajp-bio-8009]
20-Jan-2012 191459 org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
INFO Server startup in 43701 ms
191501,791 INFO [PortalImpl4873] Current URL generates exception org.apache.jasper.JasperException javax.servlet.ServletException java.lang.StackOverflowError
191503,871 ERROR [status_jsp670] org.apache.jasper.JasperException org.apache.jasper.JasperException javax.servlet.ServletException java.lang.StackOverflowError
org.apache.jasper.JasperException org.apache.jasper.JasperException javax.servlet.ServletException java.lang.StackOverflowError
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java549)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java455)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java390)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java334)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java722)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java305)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java210)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java72)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java70)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java243)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java210)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java684)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java593)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java530)
at com.liferay.portal.action.LayoutAction.includeLayoutContent(LayoutAction.java412)
at com.liferay.portal.action.LayoutAction.processLayout(LayoutAction.java680)
at com.liferay.portal.action.LayoutAction.execute(LayoutAction.java244)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java431)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java236)
at com.liferay.portal.struts.PortalRequestProcessor.process(PortalRequestProcessor.java174)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java1196)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java414)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java621)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.callParentService(MainServlet.java533)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.service(MainServlet.java510)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java305)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java72)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java113)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java113)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.processFilter(BaseFilter.java121)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.secure.SecureFilter.processFilter(SecureFilter.java201)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java48)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDoFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java203)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java105)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.processFilter(BaseFilter.java121)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.autologin.AutoLoginFilter.processFilter(AutoLoginFilter.java240)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java48)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDoFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java203)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java105)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java70)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java243)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java684)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java471)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java402)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java329)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.FriendlyURLServlet.service(FriendlyURLServlet.java135)
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14919 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
Not sure what your error is directly related to, Pat, but this thread was for an exception w/ the IDE and may not be viewed by folks in some of the other categories.

You might try posting a new thread to a different category to see if anyone else is running into the same problem.

Hi Pat,

thanks for your additional info. Maybe it helps Greg in finding the issue.

Even if I don't get this eror on startup after completely reploying all plugins I got this error today if I'm only using Liferay e.g. while using some popups like the manage pages one. The content for managing pages is completely loaded but the popup is still showing the animated loading circle.

Also I don't think it's a OS issue because I've installed the IDE on a debian distro and I'm still facing the same error (but even there it's not reproducible, seems random after a few changes).

Greets Oli

Hi Greg,

do you have any updates regarding this issue?

While starting the server in debug mode (after deleting work and temp folder) from inside the IDE I see the following exception:
Exception in thread "http-bio-8080-exec-11" java.lang.StackOverflowError
	at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantReadWriteLock$Sync.tryAcquireShared(ReentrantReadWriteLock.java:396)
	at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.acquireShared(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1196)
	at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantReadWriteLock$ReadLock.lock(ReentrantReadWriteLock.java:594)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.concurrent.ConcurrentLRUCache.get(ConcurrentLRUCache.java:73)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.getInvokerFilterChain(InvokerFilter.java:180)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:61)

Even redeploying of all plugins doesn't always work at first try (sometimes it works after several deploys and server restart). It's really hard to develop when such errors occur so I'm really looking out for any hint/ advice/ or workaround (or another IDE release emoticon - just kidding).

Greets Oli
Pat McBennett, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 8 Data de Entrada: 18/01/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi Oli,

Just to let you know, I gave up on this problem (although I did re-post it to the 'developer' forum - so fingers crossed!). I reverted to version 6.0.1 of Liferay so that I could at least continue my investigations into Liferay (that investigation certainly hasn't gotten off to a good start though!).

I haven't had any problems with 6.0.1 so far...

Pat.
thumbnail

Just an update, Neil Griffin and I are going to be working on a fix for this in the new few days. In the meantime Neil has posted workarounds. Also instead of deploying through the server adapter in eclipse you can simple right-click your liferay project and under the Liferay > SDK menu use the "deploy" action. This will not be as efficient as the automatic deployment of projects done by server adapter but it will be more reliable.

Here is the reference LPS: http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-24723

Hi Greg,

thanks for the info and for linking the Jira ticket.
I will be the first one testing the new IDE release or a nightly build as soon as this is fixed emoticon. Until then I will try the mentioned solution of hacking liferay-web.xml.

Greets Oli
thumbnail

Hey everyone,

I've been investigating this and another way to re-enable the Liferay IDE deployment (server publish) method is to rename the liferay-hook.xml file in the JSF project to something other than liferay-hook.xml Then deploy using "add/remove modules" like normal.

The downside of this workaround is that it disables the i18n[] lookup but it should allow deployment to work. I'm working on a way to re-enable the liferay-hook.xml but this may require a new portal reelease (6.1.1 or GA2).

Hi Greg,

thanks for the update.

But as I've stated in this thread this StackOverflowError occurs on ALL plugin types like themes, hooks ..... (not only -jsf- portlets). Modifying the liferay-web.xml and removing the InvokerFilter (as mentioned in the linked jira ticket) solves this exception.

This workaround is ok for a short period of time but even now it's a lot of work to rewrite all xmls on each change (which happens often during development). I think it's a real mess to have to use this "solution" in a production environment. Isn't there any other possible solution than to have to wait for another CE release? If it can't be fixed in another way can you please name the release date for the next CE version including this bugfix?

Thanks in advance.

Greets Oli
thumbnail

Hey guys,

I think I have a fix for the IDE for the stackoverflow error. I've pushed the fix to github and it should get built in the next nightly build of the IDE. I'll post the nightly build URL here once that is up for everyone with that problem to test.
thumbnail

Hey everyone,

A fix in the IDE has been added to fix the stackOverflows on standard portlets and also other plugin types like layouts and themes. You need to update Liferay IDE plugins from the nightly URL update site:
http://releases.liferay.com/tools/ide/eclipse/indigo/nightly/

Also to fix the JSF portlet stackoverflow you need to apply the Liferay IDE update as well as use the latest nightly build of the portal until 6.1.x GA2 is released:

http://releases.liferay.com/portal/nightly/
Guenter Baumgart, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Regular Member Postagens: 119 Data de Entrada: 27/01/12 Postagens Recentes
Same problem here. I'm getting this errors only when using struts2 in a portlet. I also noticed its extrem unstable. Sometimes when I only add some actions to struts2 or add only a new method to a class, the IDE can't deploy the changes correctly. I am deleting manually then the web app from Tomcat and restart.

I will test the bugfix too. Thanks.

Hi Greg,

thanks a lot for your efforts. I'm updating the nightly IDE build right now.....

Greets Oli
thumbnail
Kravchenko Dmitry, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Regular Member Postagens: 139 Data de Entrada: 04/10/10 Postagens Recentes
Still have StackOverflowError-s. Only IDE should be updated or Liferay server too?
thumbnail

Kravchenko Dmitry:
Still have StackOverflowError-s. Only IDE should be updated or Liferay server too?

It depends on which type of projects you are deploying, if it is a portlet that also have a liferay-hook.xml file, you will need to use the latest nightly build of the portal. Also make sure that the version of the IDE that you have is:
1.5.0.v201201301040

If you are still seeing the stack overflows let me know and I can try to replicate what you are seeing.
thumbnail

I have a project with hooks and it caused errors. After you wrote then I have updated everything and error gone. Thanks!
thumbnail

How to select where to deploy with this entry? I have multiple Liferay installation and on my first run it does incorrectly.
thumbnail
Andre Kuhn, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 52 Data de Entrada: 17/11/11 Postagens Recentes
Oliver Bayer:
[...] using Liferay v6.1.0 CE with the newest IDE 1.5.0 on a Eclipse Indigo Java EE SR 1 install. While working with the IDE e.g. deploying/ undeploying/ modifying I'm sometimes getting the following stacktrace and the page (e.g. welcome page in the guest community) keeps on loading without showing anything:

Exception in thread "http-bio-8080-exec-5" java.lang.StackOverflowError
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.notifyAttributeAssigned(Request.java:1560)
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.setAttribute(Request.java:1544)
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade.setAttribute(RequestFacade.java:541)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:59)

[...]

Same here. Except that it's not "sometimes", it's right from the start. Got exactly this problem shown here.
Right now I'd say Liferay 6.1.0 / IDE 1.5 does not support JSF as underlying view technology.
Has there been a complete fix released?
thumbnail
Andre Kuhn, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 52 Data de Entrada: 17/11/11 Postagens Recentes
Okay, the last nightly builds (IDE and Portal) are a huge improvement. Now a JSF based portlet from scratch can be included into a page. Though it presents itself as "temporarily unavailable" and logs
ERROR [render_portlet_jsp:154] javax.faces.FacesException: The FacesServlet cannot have a url-pattern of /*. Please define a different url-pattern.
this can be dealt with.

EDIT: Yes, this can be dealt with. It's a detected bug devs didn't eliminate so far. Check this for discussion. If you want to save time, just do this:
  • Consult your <PROJECTNAME>-portlet/docroot/WEB-INF/portlet.xml file
  • Replace <init-param><name> currently being "view-template" by "javax.portlet.faces.defaultViewId.view"
  • Redeploy and it should work
thumbnail
delang j, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Expert Postagens: 252 Data de Entrada: 14/07/08 Postagens Recentes
hi,
i have same error when deploying theme.
my environment:
liferay 6.1 CE / IDE 1.5
thumbnail

Can you post your theme project source so I can try to reproduce?
thumbnail
delang j, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Expert Postagens: 252 Data de Entrada: 14/07/08 Postagens Recentes
Gregory Amerson:
Can you post your theme project source so I can try to reproduce?

thanks for response,
i just my update liferay IDE to nightly build 1.5.2.v201204200933 & solved.
thumbnail

Glad to hear it!
thumbnail
Felix Ashirov, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Regular Member Postagens: 128 Data de Entrada: 26/02/10 Postagens Recentes
We've faced the same problem when tried to migrate to Liferay CE 6.1
The problem occurs not only when using IDE (jn our case we use Netbeans with PortalPack plugin), but also on the production server.
After reviewing the thread i began to search for issues related to liferay-web.xml and found this:
http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-23426

Really helpful feeture to disable liferay-web.xml