Fórum

Editor in web content display

thumbnail
Roman Hoyenko, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Editor in web content display

Liferay Master Postagens: 878 Data de Entrada: 08/10/07 Postagens Recentes
I have a problem with editor in IE7 for web content display - it only shows source view, but not the full editor (no buttons at all, only source view). Anyone knows why it's off? I think it's some kind of setting that got turned off, it works fine in firefox.
thumbnail

RE: Editor in web content display

does anyone know what should I change to get editor back?
thumbnail

I downloaded the 6.1 and still have the same problem, adding the URLs of what I see. Looks like IE only has the text box and in the DOM I don't see the same things that I see in FF.

thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 7942 Data de Entrada: 24/03/10 Postagens Recentes
Sorry that I can't help you on this because I don't have IE7, but just to say that Liferay 6.1.0GA1 is working OK on IE8.
thumbnail
Roman Hoyenko, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Ok, I finally figured it out, so if someone has the same problem, here is the reason - we have Google Chrome Frame plugin installed in our organization, but it only works on white-listed domain names. In this case the domain the site was on wasn't white-listed, but the portal looked at the agent string and saw chromeframe there and assumed it can use it as chrome browser, which broke things.

Right now I will try to white-list the domain and see if it works. Another solution would be to try and find a place where we look for the agent string and fix it there, not sure where this place is.