TwoWay Authentication - DXP and 7.0
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA6+
- Liferay DXP: Digital Enterprise 7.0+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA2+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA3+
- 1 Instance Unit €485.00 EUR
- 1 Instance Unit €10.00 EUR
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Subscription Services: This app offers support, maintenance, and updates.
TwoWay Premium is a plugin providing Two Steps Authentication to access you Liferay portal instance.
Two steps verification adds an extra security layer for your Liferay Portal account by requiring user to enter a one-time verification code in addition to your username and password, when signing in to your account. Our code is based on well-know libraries, open algorithms and standards and fit perfectly in Liferay Portal, so is possibile to enable it together with other authentication provider like LDAP.
- enable TwoWay Authentication per portal as for embedded Liferay's methods
- choose which OTP delivery channels enable for portal users (check below for possible methods)
- set two-step authentication as mandatory for all the users
- add IP white lists in order to disable OTP from company network or other trusted zone (you can disable IP's checks setting the specific portal properties "twowayauthentication.webserver.headers.forwardedfor" to "skip".)
- disable Backup Codes functionality
- enable "Force authentication by email", that can be useful if a user forget it's phone
- enable or disable TwoWay for its specific account
- choose how to obtain the OTP choosing from Admin's enabled channel set
- manage Backup Codes, useful if a user forgot or changed it's phone
- manage Application Passwords in order to grant access to specific applications like Liferay Sync
- SMS: in this case you have to configure a Twilio account
- Apps: Google Authenticator, Authy, LastPass or other similar apps free available on platform specific store
- user's Hashcode is stored as encrypted
- user's Backup code are stored as encrypted
user's Hashcode is stored as encrypted
user's Backup code are stored as encrypted