- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA3+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA3+
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Disclaimer: This app was submitted by a Liferay employee but is in no way affiliated with Liferay, Inc. or its affiliates.
Staging checker allows Liferay admins to check staging-live sync status.
It scans both staging and live from local staging sites and displays:
- objects only in staging
- objects in live
- objects in both sides but outdated.
In order to obtain the necessary data, this portlet compares primary keys, modified dates, status, version and other related data of data of both sides.
Before executing analysis, you can filter by entity or site.
You can also filter by modified date (objects modified last hour, last week, last month, etc.)
- Staging remote is not supported, this portlet only works with staging local.
- Sharding: Some minor issues can be detected when using sharding.
- Filter by modified date: allows querying only objects modified last hour, day, week, month, etc...
- New configuration page: some of the controls of main page were moved to a new configuration page
- Solved other minor issues