Liferay Connected Services Client
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- Liferay DXP 7.1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Liferay Connected Services app connects your Liferay instance to Liferay Connected Services (LCS). LCS is an online service that offers fix pack management, server metrics, Liferay subscription management, and more. LCS provides single-click download and install of fix packs, even across a cluster. The server metrics service provides information on how your Liferay instance is running. This includes data on pages, portlets, memory usage, JVM performance, and more. Note that the fix pack and subscription management features require an active Liferay subscription.
In order to offer the best service possible, we store the following information about your servers on the LCS servers: patches installed on each server, portal.properties (except sensitive data), JVM metrics, portal and portlet metrics, cache and server metrics. Sensitive data is defined as any key-value pair containing usernames or passwords.
This app will appear in your Control Panel once installed.
Liferay Connected Services Client requires the installation of the Liferay Portal 6.2 EE SP15+.
- CLDSVCS-3115 As a Marketing Manager, I want to share organizations and user group data with Analytics Cloud
- CLDSVCS-3280 As a System Admin, I want to set proxy settings in OS environment variables
- CLDSVCS-3299 LCS Client cannot connect if any LCS Platform module is inactive
- CLDSVCS-3306 Blacklisted property does not show on the LCS Client 'connection' page
- CLDSVCS-3334 LCS Client does not delete AATF if credentials are invalid
- CLDSVCS-3346 LCS Client deployed on AIX is unable to connect
- CLDSVCS-3365 AATF is deleted if LCS Client has no access to database