Liferay Connected Services Client
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay DXP: Digital Enterprise 7.0+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Liferay Connected Services app connects your Liferay instance to Liferay Connected Services (LCS). LCS is an online service that offers fix pack management, server metrics, Liferay subscription management, and more. LCS provides single-click download and install of fix packs, even across a cluster. The server metrics service provides information on how your Liferay instance is running. This includes data on pages, portlets, memory usage, JVM performance, and more. Note that the fix pack and subscription management features require an active Liferay subscription.
In order to offer the best service possible, we store the following information about your servers on the LCS servers: patches installed on each server, portal.properties (except sensitive data), JVM metrics, portal and portlet metrics, cache and server metrics. Sensitive data is defined as any key-value pair containing usernames or passwords.
This app will appear in your Control Panel once installed.
Liferay Connected Services Client requires the installation of the Liferay Portal 6.2 EE SP15+.
- CLDSVCS-2549 LCS Portlet reports wrong CPU count when running inside a Docker container
- CLDSVCS-2566 Server uptime changes after server restart
- CLDSVCS-2593 As a System Admin, I would like LCS client logs in a separate file
- CLDSVCS-2609 DXP fix pack download may fail
- CLDSVCS-2614 NullPointerException in PatcherImpl when deploying LCS Client
- CLDSVCS-2639 As a System Admin, I would like LCS to use valid digital certificate in communication between LCS Client an...
- CLDSVCS-2646 When stopping Liferay using shutdown.sh, there are open threads in Tomcat with Liferay classes that prevent...
- CLDSVCS-2692 Liferay Instance does not enter grace period after LCS client loses connection to LCS platform