Liferay Connected Services Client
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay DXP: Digital Enterprise 7.0+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Liferay Connected Services app connects your Liferay instance to Liferay Connected Services (LCS). LCS is an online service that offers fix pack management, server metrics, Liferay subscription management, and more. LCS provides single-click download and install of fix packs, even across a cluster. The server metrics service provides information on how your Liferay instance is running. This includes data on pages, portlets, memory usage, JVM performance, and more. Note that the fix pack and subscription management features require an active Liferay subscription.
In order to offer the best service possible, we store the following information about your servers on the LCS servers: patches installed on each server, portal.properties (except sensitive data), JVM metrics, portal and portlet metrics, cache and server metrics. Sensitive data is defined as any key-value pair containing usernames or passwords.
This app will appear in your Control Panel once installed.
Liferay Connected Services Client requires the installation of the Liferay Portal 6.2 EE SP15+.
- CLDSVCS-2283 As an LCS user, a I want to use NTLM for proxy authetification when connecting LCS client to LCS
- CLDSVCS-2381 LCS revokes a Liferay instance's license after the instance disconnects from LCS several times
- CLDSVCS-2429 LCS client sends DXP patching tool version 0
- CLDSVCS-2430 LCS client does not use https protocol when reporting LCS client exceptions
- CLDSVCS-2432 As an LCS support engineer, I would like to update support link, from JIRA to LESA
- CLDSVCS-2438 As an LCS developer, I don't want to throw exception when new server checks if it exists in LCS and doesn't...