Liferay Connected Services Client
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay DXP: Digital Enterprise 7.0+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Liferay Connected Services app connects your Liferay instance to Liferay Connected Services (LCS). LCS is an online service that offers fix pack management, server metrics, Liferay subscription management, and more. LCS provides single-click download and install of fix packs, even across a cluster. The server metrics service provides information on how your Liferay instance is running. This includes data on pages, portlets, memory usage, JVM performance, and more. Note that the fix pack and subscription management features require an active Liferay subscription.
In order to offer the best service possible, we store the following information about your servers on the LCS servers: patches installed on each server, portal.properties (except sensitive data), JVM metrics, portal and portlet metrics, cache and server metrics. Sensitive data is defined as any key-value pair containing usernames or passwords.
This app will appear in your Control Panel once installed.
Liferay Connected Services Client requires the installation of the Liferay Portal 6.2 EE SP15+.
- CLDSVCS-2307 LCS client does not deploy on Solaris 11, errors related to local MAC address
- CLDSVCS-2481 Unable to verify message from LCS when using IBM JDK
- CLDSVCS-2482 On the first startup of LCS client, there is a JSON web service communication error in the logs
- CLDSVCS-2492 Previously connected server is unregistered if restarted without internet connection
- CLDSVCS-2495 Number of used activation keys in subscription may go beyond defined limit
- CLDSVCS-2497 Fixpack 8+ causes NPE after LCS is registered
- CLDSVCS-2538 We have fix pack 10 installed but LCS still says we have de-7
- CLDSVCS-2564 Console errors after connecting DXP server to LCS