- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA3+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA4+
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.1 GA1+
- Liferay DXP 7.1+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.2 GA1+
- Liferay DXP 7.2+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA2+
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA3+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
- 1 Instance Unit $750.00 USD
- 3 Instance Units $2,100.00 USD
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Subscription Services: Updates only.
RTG Survey consists of three portlets that enable you to create, perform and analyze surveys or polls inside your Liferay Portal. Whether you are looking for opinions of your registered portal users or need to perform a public survey, RTG Survey is just what you need.
Surveys are easy to create without any switching between different views. Questions can be grouped and sorted by drag & drop and are displayed just like the end user sees them. Our monitoring portlet provides a quick overview of whole surveys and allows you to get detailed information for a single question. Clear separation of survey creation, analysis, and participation into three portlets allows for easy role based access to these functions, while keeping each portlet simple and focused on a single purpose.
The key features of RTG Survey include:
• Easy to use survey editor
• Create simple polls or large surveys
• Sort and group questions via drag & drop
• Configure display conditions and mandatory questions
• Detailed monitoring of results
• Export of survey results for Excel (XLS and XLSX) and in CSV format
• Quick overview of text based answers as word cloud
• Configurable color schemes
• Surveys based on Liferay’s permission system
• Polls based on Liferay Polls
• Support for Application Display Templates to display surveys and polls
• Liferay Social Activity integration
• Available in English, German, French, Russian and Bulgarian (Bulgarian translation provided by INTEPRO, French translation provided by Sollan France)
• Available for Liferay 6.2+ and 7.0+ (including DXP)
The portlets are continuously developed further based on our own feature list and especially customer feedback. Please feel free to contact us concerning feature requests or any other feedback. The following list contains some features that will be implemented next:
• Additional Application Display Templates
• Advanced monitoring including PDF export
Further details and setup instructions can be found in the user manual via the documentation link above.
To be fully functional in a Liferay 6.2 EE GA1+ portal, this portlet requires at least version 6.2 EE SP10.
- fixed a jQuery incompatibility during result export