- Liferay DXP 7.1+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
- Labs: This app is experimental and not supported by the developer.
Liferay's Notifications app provides a convenient way for users to see notifications of important events on any page. It appears at the top of every page inside the user's dockbar. Notifications also allow users to quickly respond through configurable action buttons.
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LPS-79653 Portlet 3.0: Upgrade to the Portlet 3.0.0 API
- LPS-80332 Add suite bnd bundle instruction
- LPS-80505 Rename Clay Taglibs Properties
- LPS-80817 Implement UAD for Notifications
- LPS-80874 Use the same request as in the JSP from the ManagementToolbarDisplayContext classes
- LPS-80927 Apply the language key transformation plugin to the appropriate *-uad modules
- LPS-80968 Remove display style buttons when there is only one style supported
- LPS-80969 Soy template warning thrown when accessing Collaboration apps
- LPS-81404 Remove "getNonanonymizableFieldNames" from UADAnonymizer
- LPS-81545 DM Workflow Notifications are broken after upgrading from 6.2
- LPS-82343 Consolidate language keys