- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
Liferay's Calendar app allows users and organizations to create, track, share, and manage events. In addition, the Calendar app supports notifications, integration with Social Office, and staging. As a user, you can create as many calendars as you need. As an administrator, you are able to manage the scheduling of Calendar Resources such as rooms and projectors. All content from the old Calendar portlet is automatically imported into this new application.
- LPS-46591 As a user, I should be able to change the time zone of a calendar
- LPS-51454 User display settings time zone for pacific standard time is incorrect
- LPS-66753 Calendar Events not visible for site member
- LPS-68289 Fix CI test failures
- LPS-71919 Add event button have issue and click calendar field can't edit event if it has not been saved.
- LPS-73065 Unknown column 'calendarim0_.timeZoneId' in 'field list' when deploying custom Calendar portlet