- Liferay DXP 7.1+ Fix Pack 7
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
- Labs: This app is experimental and not supported by the developer.
Liferay's Calendar app allows users and organizations to create, track, share, and manage events. In addition, the Calendar app supports notifications, integration with Social Office, and staging. As a user, you can create as many calendars as you need. As an administrator, you are able to manage the scheduling of Calendar Resources such as rooms and projectors. All content from the old Calendar portlet is automatically imported into this new application.
In Liferay 7.1, this app is installed by default and updated through Liferay DXP Fix Packs and Liferay Portal CE GA releases. Using Liferay Marketplace to update the app on Liferay 7.1 will cause an error.
- LPS-84119 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-86806 Create Java Parser
- LPS-88170 Service Builder Generated Class possibility of Syntax Error
- LPS-88181 Pull up fetchByPrimaryKeys() from generated PersistenceImpls to BasePersistenceImpl
- LPS-88665 Create internal functional attribute getter and setter methods and to duplication in generated models
- LPS-89445 Uuid column bitmasks are never used by ServiceBuilder
- LPS-89567 StagedAuditedModel is not found when using service builder