- Liferay DXP 7.2+ Fix Pack 4
- Liferay DXP 7.1+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
- Labs: This app is experimental and not supported by the developer.
Liferay's Calendar app allows users and organizations to create, track, share, and manage events. In addition, the Calendar app supports notifications, integration with Social Office, and staging. As a user, you can create as many calendars as you need. As an administrator, you are able to manage the scheduling of Calendar Resources such as rooms and projectors. All content from the old Calendar portlet is automatically imported into this new application.
In Liferay 7.1, this app is installed by default and updated through Liferay DXP Fix Packs and Liferay Portal CE GA releases. Using Liferay Marketplace to update the app on Liferay 7.1 will cause an error.
- LPS-103252 Add Builders for map creation
- LPS-103302 Use ListUtil.fromArray instead of ListUtil.toList
- LPS-103511 Configure linting and formatting for "modules/dxp"
- LPS-104129 Refactor CTServicePublisher to avoid cascading updates from Hibernate on lazy columns
- LPS-104606 Upgrade to latest version of checkstyle
- LPS-104679 Apply Checkstyle checks to java source in *.jsp/jspf
- LPS-105380 SourceFormatter Improvements
- LPS-106224 In Calendar If you un-check 'All Day' the start time is always hours later
- LPS-106662 code tag is incorrectly used in *ModelImpl class descriptions
- LPS-106666 NOTE FOR DEVELOPERS mistakenly added as method Javadoc
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LPS-84108 Calendar Events marked "All Day" do not update with change of Time Zone
- LPS-98032 Reactivate .jsp formatting