- Liferay DXP 7.1+ Fix Pack 10
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
- Labs: This app is experimental and not supported by the developer.
Liferay's Calendar app allows users and organizations to create, track, share, and manage events. In addition, the Calendar app supports notifications, integration with Social Office, and staging. As a user, you can create as many calendars as you need. As an administrator, you are able to manage the scheduling of Calendar Resources such as rooms and projectors. All content from the old Calendar portlet is automatically imported into this new application.
In Liferay 7.1, this app is installed by default and updated through Liferay DXP Fix Packs and Liferay Portal CE GA releases. Using Liferay Marketplace to update the app on Liferay 7.1 will cause an error.
- LPS-90126 Switching the days using the mini-calendar on the left should not change the selected view
- LPS-91093 Invitation mail is sent to user before approval in Calendar
- LPS-91343 Integrate portal-tools-java-parser with ServiceBuilder
- LPS-91420 Integrate portal-tools-java-parser with SourcFormatter
- LPS-91970 Service Builder adds columns with db-column name as badColumnNames even if db-name is valid