- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
Did you ever see in the activity feed an important item that you wanted to share with colleagues, and have to go through the hassle of copy-pasting the link into a separate email? With the Activities Mailer portlet, you can now easily send specific activities by email to other site members or groups.
Based on Liferay’s standard Activities portlet, this application will display all activities on the site (new blog post, document added, new calendar event…) and give the possibility for users to select the activities they wish to share and send them by email. With a few clicks, you can keep the team informed on all the important news, updates, and at the same time increase their engagement with your collaborative platform.
- Notify by email other site members about any activity in the activity feed.
- Choose to notify all site members or select only certain users or groups.
- Add a comment to your notification.
- Email is sent individually to each user and not using CC or BCC.
- Direct links in the email to each activity details.
- Uses the server mail settings.