Liferay CE IP Geocoder
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
- Labs: This app is experimental and not supported by the developer.
This IP Geocoder app locates your geological position, often in conjunction with other apps, such as the Google Maps app. This app utilizes Max Mind's GeoIP City Database. IP geolocation can be performed by associating a geographic location with the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user with a physical address. Geolocation usually works by automatically looking up an IP address on a WHOIS service and retrieving the registrant's physical address.
This app will appear in your Application menu once installed.
- LPS-61099 As a developer, I would like to split the modules dir in separate repositories and have the ability to buil...
- LPS-61420 SF Improvements
- LPS-64031 Rename app suites
- LPS-65225 Simplify the build.properties modules excludes/includes and make it so that we use a marker file
- LPS-65232 Create a process that allows a user to locally build an lpkg
- LPS-65909 Sync translations from Pootle