Liferay CE IP Geocoder
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
The IP Geocoder app uses Max Mind's GeoIP City Database to locate your geological position, often in conjunction with other apps like the Google Maps app. IP geolocation can be performed by associating a geographic location with the user's Internet Protocol (IP) address. Geolocation usually works by automatically looking up an IP address on a WHOIS service and retrieving the registrant's geographic location.
This app will appear in your Applications menu once installed.
- LPS-61099 As a developer, I would like to split the modules dir in separate repositories and have the ability to buil...
- LPS-61420 SF Improvements
- LPS-64031 Rename app suites
- LPS-65225 Simplify the build.properties modules excludes/includes and make it so that we use a marker file
- LPS-65232 Create a process that allows a user to locally build an lpkg
- LPS-65909 Sync translations from Pootle
- LPS-66625 As a developer, I want to lazily configure IPGeocoderImpl
- LPS-68924 Clean up modules' build.gradle and bnd.bnd files
- LPS-69453 As a developer, I would like an empty "deployDependencies" Gradle task to enable if required
- LPS-73178 Enforce consistency for language keys in @Meta annotations
- LPS-74897 Extract CentralizedThreadLocal into petra-lang
- LPS-75049 Drop support for "provided" configuration in gradle-plugins-defaults and move to "compileOnly"
- LPS-75293 Fix localization for modules from amazon-rankings to knowledge-base
- LPS-76221 Disable automatic translations and copies using the Lang Builder in portal builds
- LPS-76649 Remove exported packages from ip geocoder