Liferay CE Social Networking
- Liferay CE Portal 7.0 GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
- Labs: This app is experimental and not supported by the developer.
This app provides numerous portlets that provide enhanced social networking capabilities for users of Liferay sites, including: The Summary portlet functions differently depending on which kind of page it is added to, but in general it displays an overview of the community that it is placed in. The Wall portlet allows users to post messages on another user's page, similar to Facebook's wall. You must be friends with a user to post on their wall. Wall posts are visible to all users who are a friend of the respected user. The Wall portlet can only be added to a user's personal page. The activities portlet displays portal wide user activity, such as posting on message boards, creating wikis, and adding documents to the document library. The Requests portlet displays pending friends requests, in which you can accept or ignore them. This portlet can only be placed on a user's personal page. The Friends portlet is a social networking portlet for creating friend relationships in Liferay. The Members portlet displays all users who are members of the Community or Organization to which the Members portlet has been added. This is a good way to allow easy access to all members' personal pages. The Meetups portlet allows you to post events for which users can register.
This app will appear in your Application menu once installed.
- LPS-61099 As a developer, I would like to split the modules dir in separate repositories and have the ability to buil...
- LPS-61420 SF Improvements
- LPS-64031 Rename app suites
- LPS-64713 Make CI tests JDK 8 compatible
- LPS-65135 Use Objects.equals(Object, Object) instead of Validator.equals(Object, Object)
- LPS-65225 Simplify the build.properties modules excludes/includes and make it so that we use a marker file
- LPS-65810 As a developer, I would like to remove wildcards in Export-Package and explicitly declare the exported pack...
- LPS-66050 Extract generated null models into BasePersistenceImpl
- LPS-66416 Revert Pootle sync and update German Translations