Liferay Hypermedia REST APIs
- Liferay DXP 7.1+ Fix Pack 16
- Liferay DXP 7.2+
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Liferay Hypermedia REST APIs app exposes a new breed of RESTful hypermedia APIs that interact with Liferay services. These APIs let developers consume Liferay services in a straightforward and flexible way. For example, developers can consume portal resources like sites, blogs, pages, and users via fully RESTful APIs that support several response formats like plain JSON, JSON-LD, or HAL. What's more, these APIs are evolvable and can change over time with minimal risk to most clients that consume them.
This app has no visual component in the portal. After installing it, you can begin accessing the APIs via the home URL http://[host]:[port]/o/api.
- LPS-103302 Use ListUtil.fromArray instead of ListUtil.toList
- LPS-103420 Link Nodes in GraphQL APIs
- LPS-103809 Talend Batch Component needs Vulcan Engine to leverage OpenAPI specification output with meta data on data ...
- LPS-104217 RESTBuilder GraphQL classes don't compile if relation is not ID
- LPS-105193 GraphQL is not exposing descriptions
- LPS-105233 Exception mappers returning XML
- LPS-105237 Remove siteId from GraphQL
- LPS-105297 Allow relationships with creator types in GraphQL
- LPS-105304 Serialize lists in client resources
- LPS-105719 Use JSON as default in all API endpoints without needing to configure an extension
- LPS-84119 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-92096 As a consumer developer I can manage message boards from a REST API