Liferay Hypermedia REST APIs
- Liferay DXP 7.2+ Fix Pack 3
- Liferay DXP 7.1+
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Liferay Hypermedia REST APIs app exposes a new breed of RESTful hypermedia APIs that interact with Liferay services. These APIs let developers consume Liferay services in a straightforward and flexible way. For example, developers can consume portal resources like sites, blogs, pages, and users via fully RESTful APIs that support several response formats like plain JSON, JSON-LD, or HAL. What's more, these APIs are evolvable and can change over time with minimal risk to most clients that consume them.
This app has no visual component in the portal. After installing it, you can begin accessing the APIs via the home URL http://[host]:[port]/o/api.
- LPS-100337 Mass push of tickets to prepare for 7.2 SP1
- LPS-100427 Restore Site API
- LPS-100448 Use osgi contracts for javax.servlet-api
- LPS-100537 SerDes ignores extra fields in maps inside of maps inside of string jsons
- LPS-100865 Remove startup time Stream usage from liferay codebase
- LPS-102451 Use fastest available method for String replacement
- LPS-102720 Schema using another with validation does not validate
- LPS-102773 Wrong error when creating tag with invalid character via REST service
- LPS-103302 Use ListUtil.fromArray instead of ListUtil.toList
- LPS-103809 Talend Batch Component needs Vulcan Engine to leverage OpenAPI specification output with meta data on data ...
- LPS-84119 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-89415 Add REST Builder Gradle plugin
- LPS-96698 Add tests for GraphQL
- LPS-98387 Example JS application with GraphQL APIs
- LPS-98640 Document segments API available headers in OpenAPI