This wiki does not contain official documentation and is currently deprecated and read only. Please try reading the documentation on the Liferay Developer Network, the new site dedicated to Liferay documentation. DISCOVER Build your web site, collaborate with your colleagues, manage your content, and more. DEVELOP Build applications that run inside Liferay, extend the features provided out of the box with Liferay's APIs. DISTRIBUTE Let the world know about your app by publishing it in Liferay's marketplace. PARTICIPATE Become a part of Liferay's community, meet other Liferay users, and get involved in the open source project.
The Proposals Wiki has been deprecated in favor of creating Feature Requests in JIRA. If you wish to propose a new idea for a feature, visit the Community Ideas Dashboard and read the Feature Requests Wiki page for more information about submitting your proposal.
« FrontPage に戻る
If there is a feature on this list that is important to you, please leave a comment stating so OR vote (thumbs up) for someone else's comment. The more votes a given feature has, the more likely it is to be included.
If you think something is missing please feel free to add it in accordance with the guildelines on the front page.
- Ability to set some users (e.g. IT staff who might be members of a group for administrative reasons) not to display
- Ability to configure what information will display (e.g. phone #, email, physical address, department, job title, Prefix and Suffix on name (Dr, Jr, Sr, etc.) , community name, etc.)
- Ability to make directory portlet public.
- Possible merge of Directory & Members portlets since Members just shows photo with link to page. This should be an option in the directory.
- Set default sorting options
- Allow sorting by the column headings (last name, dept, etc.)
- Ability to set scope to display specific GROUPS, ORGS, and COMMUNITIES of users in single instance of the portlet