掲示板

Slideshow from existing and different web content

11年前 に Edouard Perr によって更新されました。

Slideshow from existing and different web content

Junior Member 投稿: 30 参加年月日: 12/08/20 最新の投稿
Hello Liferay,

I am working on a slideshow feature on my Liferay site. To begin with, I managed to implement a basic slideshow from a dedicated web content using a structure (image+text list) and a template with AlloyUI. Actually my code is based on the the following on Github : structure & template

Now, I would like to implement a slideshow which uses data already contains in several articles. These articles represent products with a title, a subtitle, a price, a supplier, an image... The associated structure is already defined, as well as the template used for the view page.
My goal is to put a slideshow on the home page, using the title and the image of my 5 highlighted articles. I wish to use categorization with "Newness" tag to specify that an article has to be in the slideshow.

Because the slideshow would use different articles, I can't use the simple example upthere which uses a dedicated structure.

What are the solutions I can explore to achieve this?
I know that a specific portlet would be a solution. But maybe there is another way to do that...

Thank you for reading.
Edouard
11年前 に Captain Debug によって更新されました。

RE: Slideshow from existing and different web content

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 12/10/19 最新の投稿
Hi Edouard!!

Currently I'm needing the same feature for my personal proyect, so if you resolved this issue please send me the way that you have achived!

Thanks in advance!!!
10年前 に Colton3310 Martin によって更新されました。

RE: Slideshow from existing and different web content

New Member 投稿: 4 参加年月日: 13/04/26 最新の投稿
Hi, maybe you can try the Kvisoft web slideshow maker.