掲示板

LocaleException during startup

thumbnail
11年前 に Thomas Berg によって更新されました。

LocaleException during startup

Regular Member 投稿: 131 参加年月日: 09/09/07 最新の投稿
Hi,

Using Liferay 6.1.1 CE GA2. I get this exception during startup. Haven't noticed any problems related to this but would of course like to know why this happens:

11:23:09,895 INFO  [pool-2-thread-1][AutoDeployDir:106] Auto deploy scanner started for /opt/portal/liferay/servers/liferay-portal-6.1.1-ce-ga2/deploy
11:23:12,629 ERROR [pool-2-thread-1][PortalInstances:468] com.liferay.portal.kernel.events.ActionException: com.liferay.portal.LocaleException
com.liferay.portal.kernel.events.ActionException: com.liferay.portal.LocaleException
        at com.liferay.portal.events.AddDefaultDocumentLibraryStructuresAction.run(AddDefaultDocumentLibraryStructuresAction.java:64)
        at com.liferay.portal.events.AddDefaultDataAction.run(AddDefaultDataAction.java:30)
        at com.liferay.portal.events.EventsProcessorImpl.processEvent(EventsProcessorImpl.java:106)
        at com.liferay.portal.events.EventsProcessorImpl.process(EventsProcessorImpl.java:58)
        at com.liferay.portal.events.EventsProcessorUtil.process(EventsProcessorUtil.java:53)
        at com.liferay.portal.util.PortalInstances._initCompany(PortalInstances.java:462)
        at com.liferay.portal.util.PortalInstances.initCompany(PortalInstances.java:92)
        at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.initCompanies(MainServlet.java:798)
        at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.init(MainServlet.java:355)
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:160)

Regards
Thomas
thumbnail
11年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

RE: LocaleException during startup

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
I was also getting some errors when I first startup liferay. I was wondering if you're getting the error during when you first started up liferay or if you've added something in the document and media library.
11年前 に Soeren Unruh によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 10/04/16 最新の投稿
Hi,

I found the reason for this exception. It is coming from DDMStructureLocalServiceImpl.validateLanguages().

This method checks whether the default locale specified in the document library structure (com/liferay/portal/events/dependencies/document-library-structures.xml) is contained in the available locales of the company.

These (default) document library structures are created in each company if they do not exist.

I suppose, you removed all or one of them and also removed the en_US locale from one or all of your companies.

You could try to override application.startup.events in your portal-ext.properties, removing com.liferay.portal.events.AddDefaultDataAction as a workaround.

Regards,

Soeren
11年前 に Michele Giacobazzi によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 40 参加年月日: 11/09/09 最新の投稿
I solved this problem deleting a space:

from portal-ext.properties:

locales=it_IT, en_US

gives the error

locales=it_IT,en_US

does not!