掲示板

Adding java classes to fragment modules

6年前 に Patrick Wolfien によって更新されました。

Adding java classes to fragment modules

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 17/02/13 最新の投稿
Hi Liferay-community,

I am currently working on overriding jsp apps, therefore I read this wiki article. That works fine. Now I would like to use some custom Java classes in the overridden jsp.

But where do I put these Java classes? My first idea was to create another module, which contains the java classes. Then I came across this wiki article. There it seems that it is possible to define Java classes directly in the fragment module because there is a generated Java package. In contrast, I found this entry, stating that it would not be possible, to add additional code to fragment modules.

Do you have any suggestions, on which approach would be better? Using a new module or adding the java classes directly to the fragment module?

Thanks and regards.
thumbnail
6年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

RE: Adding java classes to fragment modules

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Patrick Wolfien:
Do you have any suggestions, on which approach would be better? Using a new module or adding the java classes directly to the fragment module?

Welcome to Liferay, and congratulations for one of the best formulated (not only first-) posts that I've seen in a long time.

You found good resources already, just not the blog article of our resident wizard David.
6年前 に Patrick Wolfien によって更新されました。

RE: Adding java classes to fragment modules

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 17/02/13 最新の投稿
Thank you, for guiding me to that interesting article!
After reading the article, I came to the conclusion to use a new module for the Java classes.