掲示板

liferay migration

12年前 に anil t によって更新されました。

liferay migration

New Member 投稿: 9 参加年月日: 11/05/13 最新の投稿
Hello...

I integrated alfresco with liferay.Now my repository is alfresco.Then how to migrate my old documents in document library to alfresco repository?
thumbnail
12年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

RE: liferay migration

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
This isn't answering your question, but the easiest alternative is to just use the cmishook to link Liferay with Alfresco.

Thank you for reply
I have already integrated with cmis hook and now storing documents are going to alfresco repository.But I need to migrate my old documents from document library to alfresco repository .
thumbnail
12年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
Are you having trouble using Control Panel -> Server Admininstration -> Data Migration (Migrate documents from one repository to another)?

I tried with these two options
1.migrating docs from database to database-Here liferay database(mysql-liferay database) copying to alfresco database(mysql-alfresco database).But not getting data in alf_data(alfresco) repository.
2.From repository to repository--Default repository is based on filesystem hook and changed to cmis hook.But the docs in liferay repository does not migrating to alfresco repository. Now if we upload any docs from document library(liferay) then these are storing in alfresco repository(alf_data).Now If we want to access previous docs(Before migration) are not accessing because that path does not found.