掲示板

WCM Portlet hyper link to another Web Content in Liferay

12年前 に Sarav Veda によって更新されました。

WCM Portlet hyper link to another Web Content in Liferay

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 11/03/29 最新の投稿
Hi,

I am trying to create a web content which will have hyperlink to the another web content, I have no idea on velocity template variable which will link me to the another web content, Please let me know whether velocity template has API to call another web content in liferay?

I have provided the Article URL in the parent webcontent hyper link, but it loads the child web content in the window instead of loading it in the same portlet window.

Thanks.
thumbnail
12年前 に Shagul Khajamohideen によって更新されました。

RE: WCM Portlet hyper link to another Web Content in Liferay

Liferay Master 投稿: 758 参加年月日: 07/09/27 最新の投稿
You may want to look at some of Ray Auge's WCM application blogs. The latest being this one http://www.liferay.com/web/raymond.auge/blog/-/blogs/advanced-web-content-example-with-ajax
thumbnail
12年前 に Thiago Leão Moreira によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1449 参加年月日: 07/10/10 最新の投稿
Hey Sarav,

The upcoming version of Liferay 6.1 will have a new feature that will enable link all kind of assets. Take a look Liferay 6.1 new features
thumbnail
11年前 に Emilio José Lamas Fraga によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 57 参加年月日: 11/11/29 最新の投稿
Hi Thiago,

Would you mind be more specific about how exactly link content from another content in Liferay 6.1? I cannot find the feature you said...

Thanks in advance!
thumbnail
11年前 に Juan Gonzalez P によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 3089 参加年月日: 08/10/28 最新の投稿
Emilio José Lamas Fraga:
Hi Thiago,

Would you mind be more specific about how exactly link content from another content in Liferay 6.1? I cannot find the feature you said...

Thanks in advance!

Probably they are talking about Related assets feature. You can also link in web content to another page.
thumbnail
10年前 に Hussain A によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 47 参加年月日: 12/04/03 最新の投稿
Related Asset it not the perfect solution for this.
I have found a solution from a guy online Linking a webcontent with other .

And this can work, but for this all those fields which are needed to be linked with an other web content, have to be Text Box(Html). So if your structure contains 15 fields out of which you need 5-6 to be linked with Web Content, the system may get slow. (See in broader perspective, if you have thousands of such contents).